Help Explain Season?

Hello all,

New player here. Just recently created a new character for the Season. Can someone help explain to me what exactly Seasons are? How long do they last? What happens to my character at seasons end?

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!!

A way for players to start fresh. Everyone playing Seasons start at Level 1 with no gold, gear, paragon, etc.

3 months or so. Usually 1-2 weeks break in-between seasons.

All gear, paragon, gold and characters gets transfered to non-season. You can always play non-season, even during a season, but you cannot play with seasonal characters.

Last couple of seasons there have been “Seasonal themes” which have added certain features to the game for the duration of that season. There are also cosmetic rewards and you can acquire additional stash space for completing various challenges.

2 Likes

Great! Can you help explain Paragon?

Once you reach max level (70), you’ll continue to gain experience. All experience gained after max level builds towards your Paragon Level, where each level gives you a paragon point (you can open the paragon menu by pressing ‘P’, or the Paragon button in your inventory). There are 4 Paragon categories, where all but one category can be maxed out. After you reach Paragon level 800, all points gained after that can be used freely in the first category, where you can allocate points between main stat (strength, intelligence or dexterity depending on your class) or Vitality. AFAIK, there is no limit to Paragon levels. People thought 10k was the limit, but there are players who are well above that.

3 Likes

Jawedg, I added you to my friends. I can see when you log in. I’ve tried messaging you but you haven’t replied. If you see purple text in the lower chat window, bottom left of the screen, that is someone whispering you. You’ll also hear a ‘ding’ sound. Press ‘R’ key to reply.

It’s easier to explain the game while in game, in real time, than through a forum board.

1 Like

Great, thanks! I appreciate your help!

Want to give it a try now?