Help deciding right akkarat shield

I have 2 options atm. all have 25% chance to reduce cooldown.

Option 1: normal item
700 St
+11 block
13 AD
13% Bombardment
2nd stat : 150 Cold resist
Not sure which to replace to get 8% CDR

Option 2: ancient item ( ability to augment with 620 Strength)

873 St
15% Life
+11 Block
10% Heaven’s fury (will be converted to 15% Bomb)
2nd stat: 10 Wrath

I think the 2nd option gives gives 10% more dmg but 1.2 sec longer cooldown on bomb but I’m more concerned on iron skin spamability. I currently have 97% AD and running with Mes Axe Ethereal. Not sure which one would give me better results.

I would use the first shield with strength changed to cdr, it’s also future pretty future proof whereas keeping the one with more main stat will only get worse as you get more paragon.

I thought of trying to replace both options with a few bountie runs… around 150mats and it seems very hard to replace. Now I’m questioning if replacing the shield is the most optimal. Mind looking at my gear and letting me know which item is best to try to replace? (Disregard the shield as I forgot to use the one specified earlier in the post). FYI, I used this gear to finish off GR131, but my aim is GR140 with full augment and Paragon 2k.

d3planner/802246364

Well, for push you have a few items to change

• Your squirts is non ancient
  • Your SoJ has strength instead of cdr/area dmg
  • Your pants are missing 130 all rez
  • Strongarms with 30% and no thorns are probably better. Also, probably better with all rez
  • Leorics with all rez

Overall you’re missing a lot of toughness from all those all rez rolls.
I don’t know if this particular setup is the best for solo push (I haven’t pushed thorns bomb since S5) but not having stricken seems like a bad idea. So you’d need to drop trapped. But I don’t think losing trapped is worth gaining a SoJ and justice lantern. In that case, you need physical damage instead of holy dmg on gear.

You have fervor on weapon and fervor passive equipped ? Or is that a mistake ? Should use finery if you can.