Help a newbie not die

Hello!
Im hoping someone can give me so advice about my build. Im currently running the rathmas AotD build and im struggling with surviving t16 neph rifts. Is there anyway someone can view my build and guide me as to where im going wrong?

Hello

Some changes that should help you:

• Torso: change Corpse Lance Damage to Vitality.
  • Belt: Grim Scythe to % Life or Armor.
  • Pants: Grim Scythe to Vitality.
  • Boots: Movement Speed to Armor
  • Bracers: Resistance to Vitality

And a complete guide about Rathma AotD:
https://d3.maxroll.gg/guides/rathma-army-of-the-dead-necromancer-guide

1 Like

Thank you very much! I didnt realise my gear was so under tuned!

1 Like

Some generic advice is based on inherited stats…

• 1 Strength = 1 Armour
  • 1 Dexterity = 1 Armour
  • 10 Intelligence = 1 All Resist

The Strength-based heroes (Barbarian, Crusader) and the Dexterity-based heroes (Demon Hunter, Monk) are naturally high on Armour, but low on All Resist. They prioritise All Resist stats on gear, as it’s the mitigation stat they have least of, as it increases their effective hit points the most. They will utilise Diamonds in their chest and leg armour as that adds All Resist.

The Intelligence-based heroes (Necromancer, Witch Doctor, Wizard) are naturally high on All Resist, but low on Armour. They prioritise Armour stats on gear, as it’s the mitigation stat they have least of, as it increases their effective hit points the most. They have a choice of gems to utilise in their chest and leg armour, which is Topazes for more damage, or Rubies / Emeralds for Armour.