Helltooth setdungeon always dying

I got the mara kaledoiscope still i’m failling why? in mara I got the roll of crit hit dmg of 94% instead of socket for a bane of powerful.
but my problem is even if they said mara was supposed toprevent me of dmg my healt goes down way too fast.
cube is leoric and rrg.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lidrach-11534/hero/78773777

You might want to switch to a chicken pet build to complete this one … the map is way too spread out … There are several Youtube videos and guides out there … have you tried this guide? Diablo 3 - Witch Doctor - Helltooth Harness - Set Dungeon Guide - YouTube

1 Like

Just putting it out there, personally I found Arachyr easiest set to master, you just have to eat some elites with toad of hugeness or w/e is the rune called, quite funny xD

Yes I have already mastered arachyr I focus on mastering all set dungeon for wings.

1 Like

This is easily the most annoying WD set dungeon.

The guide I saw, the guy was using Mara’s with the Molten Wildebeest’s Gizzard gem.

He wasn’t taking any damage… from poison or anything.

It’s how I am going to try it, once I find a Mara’s. I’m trying to do the set dungeon conquest, and I really can’t be bothered finding another set on a fresh toon. I only need one more! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Easiest set dungeons are Jade and Zuni. There are a lot of tutorials and videos around :slight_smile:

i got it today. I need only jade now in wd. I have mastered Roland toaday too felt so good.

1 Like