Helltooth Gargantuan still weak even after buff

They buffed Helltooth from 9,000% to 17.500%, still people won’t be able to push competitive with the Gargantuan build. This is only viable for better T16, it won’t make it to GR 115+/120+.

They should buffed “The short man’s finger” the Gargantuan multiplier from 650% to 1,700%. Then maybe we can see this build being competitive doing 130s like the other builds.

This build is fun and not that easy to play, a good player will have to re-position the gargantuans every so often. I love this build but this buff is just not enough.

2 Likes

Well they don’t want to make an afk build way too OP for lazy people.For me biggest issues playing pets is:
-Awful AI control
-Area Damage
-Radius

if this is the build i think it is aka the bears build for s22 alot needs changing grim reaper helm needs a big buff the short mans and tall mans finger i think could be combined to make a pet build ring and the we need to fix the ai as they walk into walls get stuck in doorways and become useless for a period of time

A Simple solution to AI in the meantime would be by reworking Spite to give 50% cooldown reduction to your Gargantuan skill.So we can have some kind of control with resummoning at least.