Hello Diablo Community - I'm Adam (aka PezRadar)

Thank you for giving me and others a chance to extend a warm welcome to Sanctuary from the community.

All I can say is you’ve got 2 of my daughters favorite players in Cogliano and Perry (her all time fave as a Ducks diehard)…and I wish you took out STL last year since us Blackhawka fans loved them having zero Cups (kinda like my daughter feels about the Sharks LOL)…

Welcome and hope to see you around here a lot…

2 Likes

Yes, when does the PTR start?

Hello and welcome, Adam!

Cheers to the new CM for D3! :slight_smile:

and now sum up what you have already implemented from the suggestions from the forum.
because trust has not been there for years. nothing is done. botters are not banned, seasons are a bad joke, balance is for the garbage can, bunch of senseless legendaries etc. etc. etc.

2 Likes

Please refer to the PTR thread for updates on that.

5 Likes

I heard the first step is admitting it. :wink:
Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome Adam…we do hope you pop into the Console forum as Console players can only post in there and there is communities of Seasonal players still active on all 3 consoles that have been rather abandoned by any Community Manager interaction.

It would be nice to see you in there from time to time.

2 Likes

HI Adam. Welcome back!

One post per day from you would do wonders.

When I saw the news on Twitter I was hoping for Fletcher’s Pride Quiver buff xD.

2 Likes

Pleased to meet’cha!  

1 Like

But can you tell us when Diablo 4 releases haha?

Welcome Adam aka PezRadar!

It’s good to see a new blue that will help to improve Diablo.

I can tell from now that you are a brave soul since not many would dare to become Leads of what has the fame of a very “toxic” community. If you stick around for longer time you will learn that many times the toxicity is due to players being emotional because they love and care for their favourite game. If you too truly love Diablo you’ll have some very good times with us here!

All the best to you and never forget that Diablo community remembers.

P.S. Enjoy a piece of a special cake I made for the new blues last month :moon_cake:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome!

Bovie the Barbarian

Hello Adam, welcome to the forums. I hope you’ll find we’re not as bad as you may have heard! :wink:

Hello and welcome. Stay awhile and listen :smiley:

Hi Adam, nice to see that we have a new CM!

I hope we will see a bit more communication from you as the last one :v:

But one small sarcastic question I have…what was the mistake in your career that you end up here :smirk:

Good luck!

For some reason I never played this char in D2. However in D4 it looks more attractive.

1 Like

Welcome home. Nice to see we have a CM here :slight_smile:

Hello Adam. Always good to see some blues in here. Looking forward to more communication.

Welcome Adam! Stay a while and listen! Hope to see more blue communication regarding more on d4 juicy news

Welcome, the community may at times seem rough around the edges, but we’re good people who are just completely in love with this franchise. Looking forward to hearing more from you guys at Blizzard regarding Diablo.

1 Like