Hello Diablo Community - I'm Adam (aka PezRadar)

Hi Adam!
See you around!

Enjoy and Good Luck! Looking forward to hearing from you in regards to the Diablo franchise.

As for the NHL, Pittsburgh Native, so GO PENS! I sure do miss Mike Modano though…

Calling for a vote of no confidence!!!

But in all seriousness, welcome Adam!

4 Likes

Welcome Adam. Hope you enjoy your stay, I see that you’re experienced as well so rock on.

I can kind of relate.

As a part time citizen of Sanctuary since D1, I wish you welcome.
As a human being I would like to ask you to get us a conscientious community manager.

Please Akarat protect Pez because there’s no light here :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Hi Adam,
welcome to the burning hells (reign of chaos would also fit well, but that’s another game). Nice to have a permanent CM around again!

Nobody expects you to chime in on (or even read) everything. But you won’t believe how soothing a blue line every now and then feels to the community. Radio silence for months as we had before leaves everyone feeling neglected.

Biggest lack in this place is a separate D4 board (board, not forum). It’s just sad if people feel a need to start a thread with [d3] right on the d3 forum.

Oh, and the loudest voices with the highest post counts don’t always represent the majority of the customers…

1 Like

Welcome back to Blizzard, Adam! From what I hear, it’s the best place in the world to have a job!

I second the idea that’s it’s time for D4 to have a separate section somewhere. The D3 forums have become somewhat cluttered.

Stay in touch!

2 Likes

Hey its like a Meat and Greet (for those that actually remember Grimiku) thank you for introducing yourself Adam, starting a dialogue. I look forward to feeling sorry for you down the road when inevitably you have to give us bad news and the community misdirects their anger towards you for simply being the messenger.

Speaking of which – bout that PTR ; )

kidding… kinda, luckily Civ 6 right now is free for life on Epic Games so Im sure… this… will hold me ov…zZzzzzZZz

1 Like

So… while I am waiting for PTR to pop I have been getting onto Grim Dawn. It’s a really fun game and reminds me a lot of Diablo 2 and Titan Quest. Matter of fact if Diablo 2 and Titan Quest had a baby, it would be Grim Dawn.

As I am playing the game, thinking of my loooong days with D2, Barbarian all the way, it reminded me of the little snippets of D4 that I have seen. If Blizzard could really and truly capture that through out the entire game, it will be a success for sure. Can’t wait.

Since you have experience with other games, thinking about Borderlands, I am sure that Diablo will do just fine. Looking forward to PTR, next season, future D3, and of course D4.

As a SoCal native, it’s all about the Kings and the Gulls for the minor league.

RAWR!

1 Like

Hello, welcome. I hope you have the ability to realize that people are not happy and feel like their voices are not heard at blizzard because we rarely see anything in the games to imply that we’re heard. We’re worried about D4 because it’s been scrapped already once, and everything we know so far is super shallow.

Don’t take things to heart, don’t take them personal, but do take input to people left there who might actually care about what the players want. If you communicate with the playerbase once a week you’ll surpass your prior position holders, but I suggest more interaction than that obviously.

1 Like

Hello Adam. PezRadar. Welcome my friend.

Hey any news on this ? Old CM said would send to devs to take a look into it.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/t/new-ideas-for-diablo-3-feedback-with-images/9482/40

welcome Adam ! PezRadar

Hi Adam,

Nice meeting you, looking forward to hear from you about game updates.

Hope you will be the community voice to game devs, wish you all best.

1 Like

So you are our… Tyrael? Welcome back from the heavens :grin:

Looking forward for your announcements, and pushing them forward to my community in Israel.

That is not a Community Manager, that was a Game Producer. Different role. They are not going to directly tell you what they think, other than to let you know things are passed along. They consider a huge range of ideas from many different input sources.

1 Like

So are you a Candy Tracker, a dispensary of Pez candy or a supplier of radar systems?

May we go full M * A * S * H and call you Radar?

Cool now if only you could support Linux I might be interested in giving you money for new games. Until then I will be going with companies that support my OS of choice.

I see. Well they could split servers into 2, one with classic updates, other with new content it would be fun

Hey good. Take the balance guy out for some drinks and convince him to bring back blessed shield to the original PTR strength. :wink:

1 Like

Salut , Normale que je ne puisse pas faire ma MAJ BattleNet ? sa me met de test ultérieurement … j’ai tout test , désinstallée , coupé les pare feu , vérifié la connexion etc rien n’y fait …