Hellforge Embers

Where the heck do I find Hellforge Embers. I’ve been playing the new season 25 since it became live and I haven’t seen even one drop yet.

Hellforge Embers only become available as drops once your hero is level 70. Taking a quick look at your Career Page shows that you have a level 70 wizard with 46 paragon, and a mixture of crafted and rare items. From this, I’d estimate that you’ve only very recently reached level 70. The embers are random drops, although they do seem to be quite prevalent as drops from Greater Rift guardians.

So, the reason you haven’t seen any yet is that you’ve only just reached level 70.

It’s a random drop you can find anywhere. You just reached level 70, so give it some time.

There are lots of guides and information around for how to be more efficient with powering up and getting lots of loot as efficiently as possible. maxroll.gg is a good place to start. Go and look up some of that content if you want to try-hard and get lots of embers quickly. Otherwise just enjoy the game the way you like it, and the embers will slowly start trickling in eventually.