Hellfire Rings, any use?

I crafted a couple, just to see what you get. They both rolled ancient with +45% experience and and the same effect, +200 damage for 6 secs. I suppose you could use it to level up another character if you want to do it solo, you can get nearly 200% XP with the other stuff, plus another socket in addition to the Ammy. But it’s already fast, so I doubt it’s worth the effort.

I mostly use them for leveling a new character or as a filler piece when my follower does not yet have the right jewelry, or really, any.

3 Likes

Oh, you can get a lot more than that.
This hero’s wearing gear where I can solo 1-70 at T6 in under 5 minutes…

Turning gold into XP helps too.

OK, so you use the cube with a gem of ease? Not time effective, not at all. You level up multiple gems to save a minute?

Hellfire Ring has no level requirement. No need to use Gem of Ease.

1 Like

Scourge was referring to my LevelUpGear hero, linked earlier, who is a level 1 hero entirely geared in primals, with level requirements removed (due to the cube recipe that requires a piece of gear and a rank 25 gem of ease), and having high level Caldesann’s Despair on. Also, that hero’s Templar is also fully decked out in primals. I’m not saying it’s a good use of time, but I did it purely out of a “Well, what can I do next?” long-term project. It is, however, super-effective in that I can self-level a new hero from 1-70 at T6 in under 5 minutes using that gear so I don’t need to rely on other people to provide boosts.

1 Like

Like Meteorblade, I’m using Hellfire ring on a auto-boost build, if I want/need to create a new toon.