Hellfire Ring where do I get needed materials?

Good day! I have crafted Hellfire Amulet, no problem getting materials for the amulet. But never got the materials to make the ring. Where do I get them?
Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

There are 2 recipes for the ring.

One cost 2M and the other 5M.

You can’t find mats for the 2M, it’s an oooooold recipe that devs never remove from the game…

It hasn’t been removed because it is needed by players that have D3 only. (And not RoS).

I hear Level 60 Characters in D3:RoS can still get those Mats, but the process is tricky. And once you hit Level 61+ they’re no longer available for that Character.

For those who have D3:RoS, you are correct. The 2 mil Amulet Design is not needed and is a waste of Gold. You only need the 5 mil Amulet Design and the 5 mil Ring Design.

Looking at your Profile, you have Diablo III: The Eternal Collection (D3 + Ros + Necro).

How did you get your Hellfire Amulet? You get the Hellfire Ring the same way and it costs the same, minus the 10 Forgotten Souls.

This video will show you everything you need to know. It’s focused on the Hellfire Amulet, but it’s the same process for the Hellfire Ring.

3 Likes

Ok… Thanks for the clarifications/explanations!

1 Like

Thank you for explanation and video. I’m cheap and didn’t get the right plan! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

In this case, being “cheap” cost you 2 million more.  

But, don’t feel bad. First Season we had, I did the same thing.