Having trouble unlocking "Terror of blood" Challenge for ach

I have been having trouble unlocking “terror of blood” challenge multiple times. I have tried multiple ways and meeting the conditions multiple times but it doesn’t unlocked, this is my 3rd time deleting my saves and still hasn’t unlocked. The xbox achievement has been on 50% for a while now. I killed diable way too many times after hitting below 10% health while using deferent abilities that take health. I have killed diable with bone spear while it took me below 10% health. I’m aware of most of the solutions involving the buggy achievements but none have helped. I was unable to unlock the challenge(in game) at all. I have troubleshoot the system issues(relating to soft/hard reset) multiple times and even played on multiple consoles with no luck. It’s my last achievement and I wouldn’t be here if I saw any hope in unlocking the challenge for the achievement. Is there any way to look into this? Please and thank you. This is the xbox version of the game diablo 3

Xbox Gamertag: Keger1o1

And this Bug Report forum is for reporting D3 game bugs on a PC on the Live server.

You should move this thread to the proper Console forum.

Moving Threads

1. Click the pencil icon next to the title of your thread.
  2. Click the “Category” field to bring up a list of Forums.
  3. Find the proper Forum and select it.
  4. Save your edit.

This will move your thread to the selected Forum, including all replies.