Having real trouble to break 126

Hi there. I’m at a loss.

I wish to push a bit further than 126, but I can’t seem to do enough dmg to kill everything in time. Here is my gear: d3planner/479086015

I really don’t know what else I can do. I’ve been grinding and reforging and doing stuff for weeks now and I havent even got a primal.

Anything I can do to beat 127?

Thanks!

I’m just having a look but for future reference, you can enclose a URL between two ` symbols like this:
`Diablo 3 Build Guides, Tierlists, D3Planner - maxroll.gg
Which displays as
https://maxroll.gg/d3planner/479086015

Diablo 3 Build Guides, Tierlists, D3Planner - maxroll.gg (for those playing along at home.)

For what it’s worth, here are the obvious things for me:

• Drop Stricken for Bane of the Trapped. No-one’s using Stricken this season with GoD
  • Missing crit chance on Restraint, Squirt’s.
  • Should be using Convention of Elements in the cube for those bursts of death on cold cycle. You shouldn’t need Unity.
  • If survivability is an issue, you only have 26% CDR. You need quite a bit more for permanent uptime on Vengeance (50% damage reduction). Using https://maxroll.gg/dawn-calculator it suggests you need 38.27% CDR to get there. You can get it on rings, gloves, shoulders (max out that 7% to 8%), quiver, and 10% if you use the Enchantress follower and get her to 25k intelligence through gear and topazes.’
  • missing Area Damage on rings, gloves, shoulders, quiver.
  • farm more paragon. 1160 paragon’s quite low. you’ll need a bit more to do 126 easily enough.

Edit: got wrong URL for Dawn Calculator. Derp!

4 Likes

Thank you very much for your input!

Also:

• Upgrade your gems.
  • Change gem on crossbow for emerald (done on d3planner, but not on your profile)
  • Replace gems on cloak/pants by diamonds. It will allow you to drop your unity.
  • I prefer enchantress to the scroundel, and for low GR you can replace the “cannot die” token with a “all skills” one.
3 Likes

I’ll prolly do a GR124 (HC) with s6 impale @ p1200 which is a LOT weaker than GOD HA…if I can do a GR124 at that paragon, then you should be EASILY able to do so with GOD HA.

That’s because you’re such a devoted D3 player and big fan of the game.

Not really. I played the first 1.5 weeks of s24 to get the season journey done (rank 9 globally for seasonal challenges, all done solo, unlike the rest of the guys ahead of me who all did it in 4 man groups, including curses conquests). And I’ve played the past 2 weeks, grinding gems so I can do a final push on the shadow set LBs. Even a GR124 won’t get me into the top 75 players - modders cheating (about 20 of the buggers) and the s24 season theme have killed any chance of it for me.

I’ll try and at least get rank 2 on the shadow set LBs, but probably won’t cos the group players, who haven’t played shadows set all bloody season will take their stuff from 4 man groups and roll up on the last day and blast past me. Kinda hard for p1200 to compete vs p4000 and rank 150 augments + gems.

I can’t be bothered being devoted to a game that screws me over by such bad game balance. We’ve had this discussion before. Note: consoles are handicapped vs PC version of the game cos of NG mechanic and poorer mob density. I’d probably be 1 or 2 GRs higher on PC at an educated guess.

I don’t hoard keys or map fishing for thousands of GRs to get that perfect GR. That’s not gaming imho, that’s rorting the system. I’d love to see Blizzard introduce changes to GRs where you ONLY get X amount of chances to complete a GR, and if you fail, that’s it, you can’t push any higher or attempt that GR again. Would get rid of the map fishing and make for far more competitive LBs.