Have you tried any of the Suggested QoL in question?

Hello, I think this thread is long overdue, there are a lot of turmoil about these changes, lets bring some order into what causes so many arguments

and a lot of people didn’t even get to try any of topics they are referring to, personally I had a lot of harsh opinions on changes before I got to test them first

every first comment try to answer at least these main questions and please elaborate:

1. what change are you talking about

2. have you tried it, and if you did for how long and where

3. your opinion on its implementation and if you like it or not(if you want it in the game)

• optional category - your Diablo 2 background (how long have you played and where do you usually play and which version)

we fight about the exact same topic over and over again, I just want to get everyone on the same page and organize everyone’s opinions into one place so we can stop arguing

at the end of the day we all want a good game and everyone should be happy with the end product in some way

1 Like

Nope don’t need too have watched and listened to other people who have. Most of which got bored because the mod made the game too easy. Only mod I might consider is Troll Mod. The rest are not that good imho

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve used lots of mods over the years on D2, from minor QoL changes to major changes that completely change the way the game works similar to PD2 and PoD, and I can say I got bored of them far quicker than every time I start fresh on D2Vanilla.

Mods are just not up to the standard that Vanilla is. Mods have been a good stop-gap to wait for this remaster, but people are not going to stick with mods very long when they can have the real deal.

1 Like

I appreciate you adding your voice to this thread but please fill the following criteria for at least your first post in the thread so we can look at the situation objectively, other wise this thread will serve no meaning:

please state the exact change you referring to and the following point that were stated above, Thank you

1 Like