Have some questions about CO OP and the game in general!

No. Seasons are open to everybody, not just those who have finished campaign. In season the games’ adventure mode is automatically unlocked so the whole world is open to you.

They would still get a feel for the game either way since they start at lvl 1, but whaevers…

Thanks bro. We will see tomorrow how we gonna do it.
Just one more thing is there anything crucial that we need to know before start a season?

Go to icy-veins dot com. They have a real good break down/guide of what to do, how to approach the season and what to look for. Good Luck!

Thx again!Will do! Cheers!

Ty! We started season adventure today on normal difficult. Lvl 12 necromancerand lvl11 monk. We realise that theres a bunch of stuff to do and to understand how to this/that. We are having fun. Prolly gonna mess up at some point… :smile:

That’s 1/2 the fun of playing! Good luck!

Ok we are both at 42lvl yaay!
Trying to lvl up blacksmith from lvl 10 to lvl 12 but need some potion called death breath.We don’t have any idea how to get it?
Also how to use those books/recipes properly.Can we give them to blacksmith somehow?
And she is doing a lot more dps with a monk than me with necromancer which is awesome. I’ll try to catch up ha ha.
Last question is about Kanai cube should we try to do anything with that yet or to wait when we get to lvl 60/70, because it looks a bit complicated and we are missing a lot of materials…

You start to get them at lvl 60 (61?).

Need DB’s to use cube, so…(not all cube functions, but the most important ones for early season)

Could do challenge rift for the free mats?

To reach recipes to Blacksmith and Jeweler, r-click on the recipe while talking to them.

DB will be dropped by elites after lv61+.

To learn the recipe, put it in inventory, go to Blacksmith or Jeweler.
Right-click the recipe item. It will be disappeared. You may need to set the filter to Show All to see it.

1 Like

Ok.Thx
Can we change current difficult from normal to hard somehow?
And I guess challenge rift is still locked for us.
We are running normal rifts and bounties last 2 days mostly.
Any suggestion what else we can do at this point that could be useful?

At start menu, below ‘start game’ click ‘game settings’. Can change game difficulty from there. Challenge Rift option is found there, also.

Just keep doing bounties and nephalem rifts until reach 70. Once hit 70 that’s when the real fun begins.

Hey man! We are 69 lvl atm about to hit 70! :blush:
Is it possible to unequip gem from gear?
Also can you change those 3 Kanai cube powers and are there some limitations, for example can we change the powers in there.
Btw we all 3 slots are empty for both characters and have materials for 2 or maybe 3 recipes i guess. Any idea what could be usefull/possible for us to do with kanai cube?

Visit the Jeweler- he has a ‘Remove Gem’ tab. Put item in and ‘poof’ gem is removed and placed in your inventory.
Kanai’s Cube powers can be changed out at will.

Cube is useful for upgrading rares to legendaries, converting set pieces (if you are missing one piece but have two of another piece you can try to get the missing piece).

Later on in your journey you’ll be looking to augment your gear and do some reforging, but for now focus on getting useful powers extracted.

Also when you salvage an item that has a gem in it the gem will be returned to your inv

You can freely swap cube powers when you are in town just go to the cube and click on 1 of the 3 slots to open up te page with all your cubed powers and then just click the power you want to use

What is usefull depends on your build so i cant give you general advice on that

Ty guys! We both just hitted 70
I will try to make an blood mage build and we ate currently looking for a monk build for her.I dont know if it be btr for us if she goes more healing/ buff build?
We dont have any power sloted from canai cube so i assume any will be ok for a start

Adding to what Zealous posted - your build will dictate which powers you find most useful. There are some, however, that are useful across numerous builds, like:

Ring of Royal Grandeur
Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac
Flavor of Time
Echoing Fury
Goldwrap
Aquilla Cuirass

Numerous others that aren’t class specific.

Forgot to add this - if you find a ‘Puzzle Ring’ or a ‘Bovine Bardiche’, DON’T extract it. Or equip it, either. Place it in the cube by itself and hit transmute. I won’t tell you what happens. Let it be a surprise :thinking:

if you are going for a mage build go and kill the act5 boss malthael he drops a recipe for bracers called reapers wraps those are very good for that build, also you can make a second lvl1 necro and gamble rings at kadala for the nailuj evol ring it lets you summon 2 mages per cast use the cube to upgrade yellow scythes to get nice weapons

Awesome ty! Caldeum nightshade arreat war tapestry corrupted angel flash westmarch holy water need those t extract legendary power.
Where I can get them?