Socket

C) Ancient
+881 Int
+9.5% Crit
+8% Cooldowm
Socket

Which better?

Edit : ADDED THE THIRD HAUNTED VISIONS… please rate again guys

Reroll attack speed into crit damage. Its one of the few slots with crit damage which is a must have on the amulet.

1st amulet hands down.

The 19% Poison alone is much better than getting additional 1% CC.
ie, 39% Poison vs 20% poison, it is a clear 16% more DPS. No amount of CC can best that

why cant i reroll the int into Crit damage?

You have a damage bonus in the 4-5 digits. Another measly 20% isnt really relevant. But crit chance works very well with crit damage which is your main damage. Especially when you are abit low on crit chance.

You could but your main stat is the first priority on every item. Only under very extreme circumstances should you reroll your main stat into something else.

Thats the reason Im playing the frost version of this build. I have two sources for attack speed yield nearly 50% attack speed in combat so I dont need to sacrifice my main stat for just 6% attack speed.

a or b , the better ones?

This is not correct.

Amulets are one of the items where dropping a main stat affix for an offensive affix is not only acceptable, it’s highly desirable, i.e. an ideal amulet would have CHC + CHD + Element + Socket.

Remember that you can always get the INT back via paragon points. There’s no way to get 20% elemental, 10% CHC or 100% CHD from those points. Took a look at the OP’s Necromancer - Xul - and I’m happy to see they went with CHD rather than INT, as it’ll give more damage overall.

OP’s Necro with the amulet as CHC / CHD / Element…
https://www.d3planner.com/698046785
Damage = 1,604,139

OP’s Necro with the amulet as INT / CHC / Element…
https://www.d3planner.com/528741927
Damage = 1,435,571

That’s 11.7% more damage with CHD than with INT.

for “b” , can the int rerolled to Crit damage?
when that happens , its attack speed vs Poison damage when both amulet have Crit chance and Crit damage and sockets

Elemental Damage is a separate multiplier. It is multiplied on top of that 4~5 digit Damage Bonus of your Set, Skill, CHCxCHD and other bonuses! It makes that 4~5 digit damage bonus into a 5~6 digit Bonus Damage!

NO WAY in HELL can an additional 1% CHC beat +19% elemental damage.
NOTE: OP’s 1st Amulet has +19% Poison, 8.5% CHC, +99% CHD
It does not say +19% Poison, 0 CHC, 0 CHD!

It takes a long time to get that 800-1.000 Int back though.

The point was Int vs. element damage. I would never suggest to drop CHD on the amulet!

Like I said, it depends on the CHC you already have and an amulet can give you up to 10%. The main damage comes from CHD and building up CHC yields more damage due to more critical hits than a up to 20% base damage.

The amulet the OP was wearing was non-ancient so its max INT would be 750, not 1000. 750 INT is the equivalent of 150 paragon. The OP is currently paragon 1238. At that level, getting that to 1388 could be done in a couple of days.

We can argue with this all day Zasz…

better go over to D3Planner and plug in your numbers. There you will which is really better! Meteor already posted some results above. Follow his link and go look at the numbers…

I have addded 1 more Haunted visions .

Please rate again guys. Thanks

The answer’s still CHC / CHD / Elemental / Socket. Essentially, unless you get an ancient with these affixes, it’s highly unlikely to be worth changing from what you’re currently using.

Thank you Meteorblade