Hard to See Mouse

Hadn’t planned on making a DH this season (played GoD a lot over the years). But with all these “Juicy” ethereals I couldn’t resist and UE with a Doomslinger is great for non GR content. As a side bonus it’ll make a third conquest easy (years of war - 6 sets GR55).

1 Like

Interested why people still do the season journey? Haven’t you been playing for a long time so already have all the seasonal rewards?

After getting the five extra tabs the full season journey hasn’t been important to me. So I have skipped it several seasons and mostly done it if the cosmetics were especially appealing or if the three conquests weren’t too hard. Also once I’ve gone as high as I can in GR levels I might need to relax and do something else in the game. Also there is a new pet available (not that I will likely use it if collected).

2 Likes

I do the season journey for a sense of completion.

Have everything that you can get from journeys already for quite some time…

3 Likes

Shouldnt need that many keys for 141. Dont over commit on your targets. If it takes too long, either drag forward or skip it. Keep in mind how progression works in GR. 1% is 9s… If a pack gives 6% and you took 4 coe cycles to kill, you just made a negative gain on progression.

At 2k paragon, just go for trash until you can group multi blue packs together. Yellows arent really worth it unless its a multi pack setup or with dmg pylons.

Pylon chance is roughly 3% for every 1% progression made so make sure you dont despawn pylons in tactical locations too early. Pylon locations are fixed on the map. Its not easy to know every single one w/o cheating but there are obvious ones easy to remember.

2k gon tal with optimized stats and decent aug should be able to down 140 to 150 under 20 keys.

4 Likes

I usually don’t put much stock in these kinds of threads, but the mouse really is sometimes hard to pick out. It’s one of the reasons I use Force Move and Force Stand Still so much.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. I have very good gear and can see from the leaderboards that I should be able to get 150. Just switched out guardian for crimson and I am still not dying on 148 so that is a good sign.

I’m sure 150 is just around the corner - fingers crossed!

3 Likes