Hard Core & Primals?

It’s 1/1000th of a bazilliard which is a type of Pokemon last I checked. If you say it’s not a Pokemon, I’ll just say not yet.

Once you complete your first Solo Greater Rift 70 for the season then any Legendary you see will have a chance to become Primal. It doesn’t matter what difficulty you are in, but the higher difficulties does have a higher chance to drop more Legendaries. Ex: Primals can drop in Torment 6.

I dunno… I kinda gave up on finding primals. The only ones I ever got were things like the Pig Sticker, The Zweihander or Tyrael’s Might.

1 Like

Pig Sticker is a good weapon for AoV or Invoker.

1 Like

I tend to play WW barbarians or Inarius necromancers. :disappointed:

About every 7 hours of game play 1 primal. Do gr102 to get 12 max item drop in GR.

1. You’re necro’ing a thread from 3 months ago.
  2. You get 12 legendaries from GR90 and upwards.

At lease he is searching the forum VS making a new Topic. Where in the rules say he can’t post to a topic that 2, 5 & 9 months old?

The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, we recommend using search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the information you seek. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted.

So if Blizzard didn’t want US not post to a older Topic they have it in their Rules!!!

1 Like

In the General Discussion forum you’ll find the stickied thread Welcome! Please Read

Do not “bump” posts.

The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping old threads for no reason (also called “necroing”).

He isn’t bumping the thread. He is adding to it. If you know any thing about forums. That is put in to place more for the OP than any body else. But I forgot I’m talking to the Diablo Forum God here know all tell all !!!

The information he added to the thread was not only three months too late, it was also incorrect.