Halls of the Dead Level 1 missing HotD Level 2 exit on tile

Hi there,

I have explored the entire map of the Halls of the Dead Level 1, however, there is literally no exit to Halls of the Dead Level 2.
I have created a screenshot of the map. Please tell me if I’m blind, because I ran the borders of the map twice, and still did not see it.

Edit: please insert imgur com before the link because for some reason I am not allowed to post links: gallery/adj9Uj4

I had the same issue on level 2 halls of the dead. I spent 15m walking the entire border hugging the walls to be certain it wasn’t just a minimap issue. Sure enough, there was no entrance to the next level.

1 Like

I thought happened to me too but the problem was the entrance in the map was not visible so i revised every corner till i fount it. But there is always lvl 2

I did too, and I’m certain there wasn’t one.
God I wish I could link the minimap. Please insert imgur com before it.
gallery/adj9Uj4
I am certain there was no entrance to lvl2. I walked the border twice, nothing. If you can, by chance see it on the minimap I have link above, please let me know.

Far bottom right corner, in the middle section.

Nope, it’s not there. Been there 5 times, explored that room very thoroughly. Just as the top left, bottom left rooms.

There is ALWAYS the entrance. Always…
Due to the new graphics you can barely oversee the entrance because the colour of the entrance is nearly the same as the colour of the walls on minimap.
Switcb to old graphics and you will find thr entrance for sure.

I’ve had this a few times.
Either its not entrance, exit or waypoint.

Jail, Halls of Dead, Catacombs it keeps occurring.

I’ve encountered this as well. Three times in halls of the dead, twice there was no exit from floor 1

No there isn’t. That is a lie.

I don’t believe you. So we’re stuck here. nevermind

Here you go!
i.imgur(dot)com/V9T93Vh.png

same issue, the exit is there but it does not really appear on the mini-map

1 Like

switch to legacy mode (F5) to see the exits.
red exit on red walls is basically impossible to spot, legacy mode uses red exit on beige walls.

1 Like

Tested this today.

• Issue: Halls of the Dead in Act 2 does not show level entrance/exits on the mini-map between Level 1 > 2 or Level 2 > Level 3. This makes it very hard to navigate to complete the Horadric Cube quest.
  • Platform: PC
  • Build; Open Beta
  • Expected Behavior: The portals to the sub levels show up on the mini map to aid navigation.
  • Comments: The doorways to various rooms do show up on the mini-map, just not the actual level portals. Switching to old graphics “G” key may be a work around but I did not test it.