HAEDRIG'S GIFT issue

Ey up,

Not played the game in an age and made myself a seasonal character.

I’ve finished act 2 and have no idea where to actually find HAEDRIG’S GIFT and there is nowhere on the actual website that shows a basic how to get it once the act is finished.

P.s if its the little green icon that was in the bottom left-hand corner next to the Chat bubble icon then I clicked that and nothing happened and nothing appeared in my inventory.

Sorry for being a pest. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Haedrig’s Gifts are sent via in-game mail. It is that small envelope icon that you clicked. However, it sounds like you didn’t actually earn one.

It sounds like you are confusing the chapters of the season journey with the campaign acts. Seasons unlocks Adventure Mode from the start. There is no need nor a reason to play the campaign. The objectives in the season journey are done in Adventure Mode. Once you complete each of chapters 2, 3, & 4, you will receive a Gift in the mail.

1 Like

To add to what TimberWolf stated:

Completing a specific Season Chapter will not get you a reward unless you’ve completed all previous Season Chapters as well. So, if you’ve left anything undone in Chapter 1 you will not get a Haedrig’s Gift for completing Chapter 2. You must complete Chapter 1 and Chapter 2.

1 Like

My first senior moment for a while it seems lol.

Thank you so much you two. That makes so much sense now.

1 Like