Hackers on console?

Well not being a Democrat, not sure what politics have to do with a video game. Try taking a step back.

Nothing is going to happen with D4 within reach next year in June. I have said for years they were not going to do anything because they would cost money. And Sony could make their servers like XB. As far as signing out exploit, I couldn’t care less. Botting gives exponentially more value on PC and even people who roll gear are not on top of the leaderboards anyway on the XB leaderboard. Some people don’t care for them. I personally have stopped playing D3 until D4.

Yes, its annoying, but nothing will happen. As for modding lobbies to get orbs / 1 shot RG in town doing 4-5 second GR. Those are special people. :slightly_smiling_face:

Important tip: these issues will not be in D4 so don’t worry. Be sure to read this entire post instead of commenting on just one sentence as you usually do.

1 Like

they are indeed a special kind of losers lol. I just can’t see myself working my butt off to get into the top 10 to see these modders just blatantly cheating and getting up ahead of me on the LBs, not through skill and experience, just by pure and utter cheating. The game is no longer rewarding to me.

Thank you homerjnick I just bought a series X and copy of Diablo II & III . All my mates are on PS4/5 I guess I will have to make new friends , Glad your still around homerjnick peace from USA .

You can have a XBox Game Pass without a Xbox. You can just use your PC or in some cases it comes with Smart TVs.

Just need a gamepad and that is all.