Hackers in xbox SEASONAL leaderboard and not banned for months

(xbox, season 22, seasonal leaderboard) Please write some fast script to ban ppl with 3 legendary gems in a yellow amulet or 8000%damage 8000intelligence etc… for months there was a monk IN SEASON on 1st place with gr150 in around 2min… (and his friends in 4player gr leaderboards thanks to this) and nobody banned or modified the leaderboard for months… its not that hard to check it like a sanity check… even manually you can do it every day/week or smthg… Or its quite bad for the costomers if you dont give a … :confused:

2 Likes

People have been asking about correcting the leaderboards since day 1.

Unfortunately, the bottom line is it’s just not going to happen.

1 Like

PS4 too, almost one…

That’s about the size of it.

1 Like

Where were you 4 months ago? We had our torches and pitchforks…the whole ciabatta! Just hold onto your sanity for 1 more week and s22 boards will disappear. HODL!

1 Like

2 minutes with all this cheat staff items, must be a newbie over the game…. or an un talent Monk player.

Anyway this problems is by Blizzard and SONY blessing.
1st of all SONY must disable the option from PS3 to PS4 export. It will cut all this 20.000 players and no more export items.
2nd need to re write the code…… 3 sockets then no OnLine gameplay.

But let me think again…….

Ohhhh wait…. If you analyse the game code…. all this items is inside the game code.
Now what someone to do ???

A plague that destroy the console game years now.
Idiots that don’t know to play the game, transform the game to Arcade version.

Unfortunately SONY don’t care about that, because sell the game until today.

it’s not selling the game, it’s PSN sub that Sony wants, and that’s why they won’t punish the modders, who are in direct violation of the Sony PSN EULAs…what needs to happen is a group legal action vs Sony suing Sony for not doing their jobs…same vs Blizzard for not removing obvious mod cheaters from the LBs.

1 Like

Been this way for years no matter Season or Normal Play…the funny part is Blizzard bent over backwards to go after Cheater in Overwatch left and right…I don’t care how old the game is but you can find other Devs with other games that go after Cheaters with Fire & Brimstone…heck, I’m playing Outriders and if People Can Fly finds a Cheater, they get a perma-Icon on their HUD and can’t play in other Co-Op matches except with other cheaters…but that’s mainly PC…

Between the same story of Modders and Cheaters, a disappointing update with Followers, sadly I might skip S23 as well and just continue with my Warhammer Inquisitor Martyr that’s become surprisingly fun and with depth…

2 Likes

i just started playing D3 on switch. So far i have not seen anything…but i have heard the the leaders boards are just trash and disgraceful. I am hoping i do not come across hackers, as we can not actually say a damn thing to them on a switch console…

Does Blizz help with getting rid of hacked items and hackers in general on Consoles? I really enjoy being able to sit on the couch and play D3…but i don’t wanna be surrounded by filthy worthless POS cheaters…