H90 Season 22 Build Istvan's

Curious for some of the build templates I’ve seen for S22 they show swapping to Istvan’s but none of our skills minus Battle Rage actually can build the Istvan buff stack. For some of my farming runs I’ve ended up throwing Sprint just to play around with the Istvan variant but really doesn’t feel right.

Maybe I’m missing something as to how those stacks are getting built another way?

As far as I know spamming BR is the only way to get and keep IB stacks in the Frenzy build. Personally I’m not sure it’s worth it, but I believe Rage maths it out in the guide, [Guide] H90 Frenzy: A simple guide
The main post links to a later post with season 22 discussion, here: [Guide] H90 Frenzy: A simple guide - #421 by Rage-13139
And this one is the math specific to IB. [Guide] H90 Frenzy: A simple guide - #130 by Rage-13139
There’s a few other posts in the thread with people’s experience with it, so it may be worth it to skim though the whole thread.

Exactly right!

So, in this season you can basically pick 2 out of 3 between IB, CoE, and Aughild. All combos are very good, but:

Aughild + IB is toughest most of the time.
CoE + IB does the most damage.
Aughild + CoE is the easiest to use.

I will mention, too, that if you want to actually get the value out of IB, then you must acquire some freeze/stun rolls on belt/gloves/weapons, otherwise you are missing out on the sizable damage bonus from H90(2) to Feared, Frozen, or Stunned enemies, without which, either IB setup is inferior to CoE + Aughild.

2 Likes