[Guide] New + Returning Player's Guide (Season 20)

Yes, exactly. Some seasons the weapon just would not roll the RLR, but if it does, lvling is WAY faster for sure. It is still luck anyway you look at it…

Sounds good, mah dude, and will do. But in the future, please explain that in your first post so we all know why you’re posting it in the first place :smiley:

EXACTLY NO
Persuader
Crafted 70 lvl Rare Two-Handed Mace
Possible secondary affixes are:

• Chance to blind
  • Chance to chill
  • Chance to fear
  • Chance to freeze
  • Chance to immobilize
  • Chance to knock back
  • Chance to slow
  • Chance to stun
  • Ignore Durability Loss
  • Life after kill
  • XP after kill
  • Reduced level requirement

If U craft 2H-Mace already with crowd control secondary affix (as i noted), that’s most likely (8/12 = 67% chance) - U could reroll other secondary affix to RLR pretty easy (1/4 = 25% chance) in a couple of tries - not a problem at all!
Btw if not - 1/12 (just 8% with low priority affix weight) - I agree, tough as hell!

Yes, Sir!
Since duplicated it in a main thread with more detailed discussion, shortened it here a little bit )

This would be true if all affixes had equal chances to roll. But “Ignore Durability Loss” and “Reduced level requirement” have much less chance to roll. So with “banned” crowd control you usually get “Life after kill” and “XP after kill” 5-10 times in a row. Fortunately you can remove one of them if you craft a weapon with “Life per hit” primary affix.

IMHO chance to get GoJ+BotFM or FotVP+BoD is too low. So there are two different strategies:

1. Gamble pants. Gamble bracers. If you got bracers just put them in the cube and save your regs (with some luck you’ll add a weapon/jewel to the cube later). If you didn’t then craft a weapon.
  2. Gamble pants. Craft a weapon. If you got a good weapon then gamble a helm/boots/belt. If you got a bad weapon then gamble bracers.

Updated the 1-70 guide a bit to include getting the Cube earlier and trying to roll a 2H Mighty Weapon off the bat to throw in the cube for a massive multiplier.

1 Like

let’s say i get the HotA weapon and the seismic slam bracers, or the other way around.

what do i prefer then? the bonus from the weapon, or the one from the bracers?

Looking at Kadala https://www.d3planner.com/game/63573/kadala for the newest patch, i don’t see 2-handed mighty weapon as an option for lvl 1 Barbs. And it looks like other classes lost some lvl1 options as well (DH doesn’t have daggers listed anymore).

Looks like the exactly those items that were used for gaining an early advantage were removed.

Does anyone know if it’s something wrong with the D3Planner, or Blizzard really did remove the possibility to get those legendaries at lvl1?

You craft a lvl 70 Yellow 2-Handed Mighty Weapon. You then upgrade that in the cube to a Legendary. You have 7 different options to get. Best case scenario is getting Gavel of Judgement or Fury of the Vanished Peak as a massive multiplier you can stick in the cube for leveling.

At level 1 you still want to roll bracers that would synergize with 1 of these two weapons. And if you get the bracers early then try to roll for band of Might.

Well, i understand that, but when i look at D3Planner site, Kadala doesn’t have the 2H Mighty Weapons listed for a lvl1 Barb.

Does it mean it’s impossible to do it now? OR D3Planner has some issues?

That’s because there aren’t any 2 handers you can roll for at Kadalas at level 1.

At level 1 you can craft level 70 rare items.
At level 1 you can use the Cube to upgrade level 70 rare items to level 70 legendary/set items.
At level 1 you can use the Cube to extract legendary power from any level legendary item.

I’m going to gamble for legendary bracers first. And if I got them I’m not going to craft/upgrade a weapon,

A Bow. Are you sure? :blush:

Edited. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you. This has been very useful.

1 Like

UPDATE

Upated for S20. Let me know if I missed (or messed up) anything.