[Guide] MOTE6 Earthquake

Cool, good luck!!!

1 Like

Awesome clear Deal, congrats!

2 Likes

Looks like Arch is playing again, with a GR140 clear.

1 Like

Yah Im glad Rage got in there and nabbed his rank 1 mote before Ulma joined the party.

1 Like

Crazy, he’s been gone so long, I really didn’t expect to see him again. Glad he’s returned, though: always good to have more serious MOTE players around!

Haha, yeah, me too!

Heheh don’t worry your twirly barb bros will give him a run.

1 Like

Stick it to him, fellas!

What’s the dealio with Ulma? Seems this was before my time on the forums.

Anyways, I reached 133 quake! I’m 2/3 for making top 10 NA for rend, frenzy and quake. Wonder how much work will be to maintain it for the rest of era 14. :smile:

Imgur

1 Like

Ulma = Archael, one of the best NA players, period. Dude was Rank 1 across multiple classes, groups, you name it. He had 10k Paragon well before it was a thing, and he knew–and knows–more about the game than most folk. We were clanmates several times. He quit the game a while back, before me, even, and has been AWOL until this recent push.

It’s highly unlikely that he’s returned to the game, but if he does, he’ll be crushing Rank 1s all day.

1 Like

Wow, way to make an entrance. Comes back and smashes 140 :smile:

Ha!

Well, for his gear, skill, and Paragon, 140 is a warmup. He and I brainstormed most of the Rend/WW meta that’s been standard for years. He also taught me a lot about group play–enough that I can hop in today and adapt in an instant.

Good job, Seras! You going to keep pushing or only do more runs if you get pushed out of the top 10?

These are mostly all placeholder positions for now, with the intent to add a few more tiers over time. I figured having a few alts would be good to ease the burnout should I start having nightmares from pushing rend to my limits, lol. If I get pushed out of top 10, I’m definitely coming back for my spot.

1 Like

Think his biggest accomplishment might have been first 4-man 150 in NA. Think it was the 2nd 150 worldwide.

1 Like

Just another note on Squirt’s, since we have been talking about it quite a lot lately.

Zei’s is obviously good with Squirt’s, as seen in Deal’s 145 clear. But, Gogok is also quite good, since if you are able to reach 45% CDR, you get 3 full WOTB cycles while Shield is up.

Is that 45% total sheet cdr including Gogok full stack? Or is it 45% before Gogok?

With Gogok fully stacked.

Insane clear mate! GZ!
That Vesalius is really a pain in the a##. Good job.
Good to see leapquake can go so high. That rift was rally perfect. Good maps, good mobs, best pylons and good timing.

What skills you use on follower? And sometimes I see you make some pull. How do you make it?

follower skill

Pulling uses the leap skill rune arreats.

1 Like

Guide is updated for 2.7.0.

If anybody feels something is missing, or confusing, let me know.

@FilthieRich and @PezRadar

This seems to be one of our 3 most-played builds at this point… any chance of it getting stickied?

9 Likes