Guide - Building a strong Valor Crusader for GR Pushing

I also swapped the law.
With AS on weapon and on one piece(I think, would have to doublecheck), with gogok, I reach 1.81 sheet dps = 9 hits per steed charge.

This makes the gameplay a lot smoother in speed farm scenarios.

Also I’m not sure wether laws of hope is 175->225 or 275->325. Wether base movement speed factors into the calculation. If it does, the law of Valor is more damage.

Also not sure wether it’s a bug or intended but you can snapshot the AS with a potion if you have temporary buffs. In speed content you can use the AS rune of Akkaraths champion, AS on weapon and 2 items for the 2.0 Attack Speed

In speeds, nothing really matters if the GR is so low that nothing matters anymore tbh.

Optimal AS for very low GRs is whatever…

Gogok make it easier all around, but it causes some GR Loss. I wanted to pick that gem. If it offered 30% attack speed it might then be justifiable going from 1.3 → 1.6, only getting 1 extra breakpoint wasn’t enough lift compared to swapping something else and keeping Zei/Trapped.

PE was decent on full trash focused clears, though it is hard to part with Zei’s/Trapped.

PE is solid swap in a group, playing as trash clearer.

1 Like

Again, in group as TK, its all about AD.
I used no AS weapon (10% damage + AD + CDR)
gloves (AD crit crit cdr)
rings (AD crit crit)

Gems Trapped + Zeis + either Gogok (some cdr and survivability) / Powerful

AS doesnt really mean anything, already tested.

AS breakpoint is only good for RG fight. There is a big different between 1.40 and 1.60 on single target RG.
Rift Guardian you need either a stationery single target boss like blighter boy or the best boss Hamelin.

Many adds bosses are pretty bad… Your fissures fly over the place.

I utilize also the CDR for law uptime.
Still experimenting with the setup.

Also my setup is focussed on speed GRs for XP not on max pushing potential.

In the pushing scenario AS is probably whatever and you just focus on as much damage per hit as possible.
In speeds you want enough casts to destroy everything by passing by

To what extent is GR pushing with AoV-FotH affected by seasonal theme bonuses?
[I don’t do seasons, hence don’t know]
In other words what, in your opinion, is the top tier which a non-seasonal FotH can clear? I tried it on GR 134 last night (literally a couple minute trial to see how the belt works) and it did not appear to do much damage at all.

By contrast, by the way, I ran a T-XVI LoD variant with the Vigilante belt and the results were off the scale. My attack rate was 2+ and things would, literally, die quite often before I could consciously identify what they even were.

800 paras is around 140 due to toughness issues

Your 15k paragon doesnt mean you can deal damage if you dont execute rotations correct.
Maybe you stay non season to farm all day and night and reach 20k paragons

The season is giving big AD, which is helpful.

At your para, I’d expect the GR134 stuff to die pretty fast, even in non-season, you want to pack your mobs tight and pony around the ball. The feel of a speed run is very different than a push. For starters, try the build I run, which squeezes Ess of Johan in the cube without a hybrid setup.

The Ess of Johan proc makes this build feel satisfying.

Do not use any macros to spam your skills for uptime. Just press everything key right before Lightning, try to land AC at the start of lightning cycle.

Another thing? Go for 1.4 AS breakpoint, or 1.6 with Laws of Valor.

Primarily kill the trash, don’t sit at the elites without near by trash to merge into it.

2 Likes

Doesn’t feel like a great push build. Boss fights are too long. I did 140 fist when they had the other power. Lagged too bad to go higher. 90% less lag now. Very fun overall. I really enjoy it. With the altar powers it will be more for power players. I really enjoy it.

What?? boss fights arent long lol
You are 7k paras. I remembered on ptr i used an almst 8k account during ptr and cleared 147. thats still easy for me. Not much key ripping.

RG fight, is so fast !

Edit - h_ttps://us.diablo3.blizzard.com/en-us/profile/Apache222-1831/hero/150975030
What kind of build is this haha

im talking about SSF season 29. theres no challenge taking out my 7k para guy to do much of anything lol

140 in S28?
Nobody cares.

Power creep > player skills.

OH I see. Thats my SSF guy. I dont know why it says he is 7k. Display bug

1 Like