[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

Those purple circles are pretty spicy (and the only usable buff outside of Occy, RcR is practically worthless, and the CDR doesn’t affect WotB.)

Without even really pushing, with mediocre gear with a few wrong rolls (missing ~68% AD and ~14 IAS, ~730 para), 100 was pretty easy to get. I can definitely see the power behind SSlam after playing Leapquake for like 10 seasons.

My main issue, is target fixation and not leaping often enough; baa ha.

1 Like

This is a strong build my friend. Currently shackled by the 5 enemy limit of Bracers of Destruction. Some form of damage buff is needed if the mobs are not among the first five hit by SS.

First 5 receives 1000% higer dmg while the rest receives 500% would unleash the full potential.

Current BoD is very out of time.

Ok sweet I’ll get it up on Dfans soon.

Ok, for the new season I got nothing from the new items. Every build with them that I tried only made things worse. But I did go through my previous build and found a slight improvement.

The build is MotE with max CDR which requires the vigilante belt. You need to get to around 52% CDR. Still with EW, BOM but use Zodiac as opposed to RorG. 100% up time on WotB and CotA. Gems is trapped, Zeis and Stricken.

Check out the profile Hoppa. Pushing starts around GR114 for me. Never failed at GR113.

1 Like

Looks good man, but how much LpF you have? Big issue is healing. If there is 2500 LpF should be fine. Without it at belt, I never got it to work well. Not as much consistent.

Also man perma zerker, you need really GG gear. Those gloves…

How does losing a bit IAS feel? WotB compensates? I am guessing overall damage should not be much different. May be +1 GR?

I am at 2.4k LPFS

If you really want a faster attack, you can change Zeis out for Gogok go WH and add ASI on the gloves for 19 FPA.

I have quad gloves for this and a primal WH belt so I can make the change no problem. The only thing I don’t like about this is you loose CDR if your not attacking so if the fights are sustained there is no problems. If you go a distance between fights, there can be a bit of a gap on the first time casting CotA which isn’t great. They are about the same damage wise

Free bro,

This build is currently capable of competing with IK Hota and receiving a lot of views. Do you think it is time to get it stickied to increase visibility?

1 Like

Interesting. Definitely going to try this out as my gear is more aligned with CDR.

I can ask for a sticky, but it’s not yet competitive. IK HOTA has cleared–and can easily clear–well into the 120s. I don’t think this build can get 122+.

It is, however, twice as much fun as IK HOTA.

Really hoping buffs come for this build next patch.

I think this build is suffering from lack of playerbase. To my knowledge only a handful of people pushed with it. Top is 118 in NS. I am certain it can break into 120s with gems and paragons.

1 Like

This is just in

Storm#15829 Cleared 120 with 2154 paragon in NS. I saw on online rankings. In gam
e LB may be more exact.

He used one of the new variety as Felix been testing.

Instead of IK, he is using crimsons belt and pants.

Replaced all IAS stats with CdR. However, this is probably very tricky to play for fury sustain. Once I got the gear, I will test as well.

I think 120 is pretty good at 2154 paragon. His gemscare 120, augments 110s. He has perma ignore pain for LpF. Pretty clever. This frees up for boon. Pretty good berserker up time too. Not sure how the fury sustain goes though. He is using CoA, if it is up 100%, then it should work. Very exceptional clear.

A sticky us due my friend. We need more people pushing with this

1 Like

Actual paragon was 2150. Very impressive. That means this build is only a couple GRs behind Leapquake, if that.

I think that’s definitely sticky-worthy.

1 Like

I can give this a try. I should have all the gear already.

1 Like

Don’t mean to derail, but did you get a chance to test “CdR MOTE with lightning EQ with Captain Crimson”. I’m limited in how much I can post so I could in the original thread.

I did not try it man.

115 down and I think I can do a 116 using storm’s setup. Starting to see how he did a 120. Yeah there is a small window where you can’t do much when ancients and WotB are down, but it’s not as bad as wall charging. With some good CDR gear (and higher paragon) this build can push pretty far IMO. If I could pick up some quad gloves and a BoM with area damage or cool down I might even be able to do a 117 at my current paragon.

I would recommend using Leoric’s crown in the cube instead of PoC for more damage and CDR, but maybe the damage from enemies becomes too much later.

What made a difference for me was being able to drop earthen might and pick up the rampage passive. This really made a difference for damage output.

1 Like

Storm completed a 121 in 12:56. Damn.

2 Likes

Nice clear. I will have to try this build out.

Amazing. I did 121 with Leapquake at about the same paragon, gems, augments, so maybe CC really has moved Slam up to parity with Leapquake. Hell, maybe it’s a little better. It certainly kills the RG faster.

Ok I have all the gear to make Storms build and I ran it for a while today and it is very close in damage between what I have been running and what Storms build puts out.

Both builds are really close to one another. Stack as much CDR as you can and use the same gems. The difference is instead of using RoRG like Storm does, I use Zodiac. For the belt I am using Vigilante right now for a bit more CDR (I have tried going WH but I cannot keep 100% up time on WotB and CotA). My build is at 57% CDR but when I go to Storms build I am at 63%. Everything else is a push. Instead of IP ignorance is bliss, I have Morticks cubed so that is the same on LPFS. Both have ruthless as the forth passive. My attack speed is one break point higher 22 vs 23 so a 4.5% benifit to my build for both healing and damage.

With Storms build 63% of the time he does 1.63x the damage I do. For the remaining time he is current starved and very little happens damage wise. At best he does 25% of the damage because WotB is down (that would cut his damage in half) and he is current starved that cuts down his damage in half again.

So approximating his damage to my build would yield the follow
I.63 * 63% + 0.25 * 37 % = 1.11

Take off the 4.5% from my build attacking faster and there is only a 6.5% difference.

I have 100% up time on WotB and CotA so when fighting the RG I will take the RG down faster because I stack stricken approximately 30% faster.

Take a look at my Hoppa character and see if you guys agree.

1 Like