[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

More testing:

If you go with Storms build you can still use EF but it requires you to change a passive to earthen might so you can continues to slam while WotB and CotA is down. This is only a small decrease in damage output.

Edit: This morning I checked to see if Fjord was adding the damage they was it was supposed to and it is. I took out a bunch of damage so I could get a more straight comparison. In my test with Fjord a crit was hitting for around 1T with Fjord on a single target was hitting up to 2.5T.

3 Likes

Felix,Thank you for your test!

Unable to test anything.

1. My live seasonal HC char hasn´t beaten the story yet, PTR copy yesterday morning, adventure mode locked…I did HC story mode on live last evening, PTR copy this morning, but it copies a previous save or 24 hours ago or whatever crap so adventure mode is still locked…

2. I went to play non-season. After getting all the updated items etc. I find out I´m missing Crimson set…12xT16 bounty bags and 8-9 Odious Collectors later, still no Crimson set.

I´m so pissed right now…

1 Like

How big is the Bracers of Destruction change relevant to Phys MotE Slam (Rumble)? Any insight?

I will try some runs with the old bracer and then the new ones to see the difference.

1 Like

Finally managed to test, got a primal CDR Fjord Cutter (rerolled Vit to Lifer per Hit) and Echoing Fury (rerolled ASI to CDR).

RoRG+Crimson, Endless Walk, Band of Might. Gogok, Trapped, Stricken.
Hardcore paragon 1150 + 8 x rank 100 augments so effective paragon 1950.
Did two GR110s both under 8 minutes, the damage is incredible.
Switched Ruthless to Weapons Master in the second run, allows me to Slam outside of WotB.

Crimson Rend 8.5-9 minutes but only 5/13 augments so effective paragon 1650 and Mortick has (wrong) Cold bonus instead of Physical / Lightning. Strength difference is 17.7% plus the 20% elemental bonus, that´s 41% more damage between my setups, so obviously Rend would be stronger but I expect it will be tuned down a bit.

Could you guys take a closer look at Ancients while playing? I might be imagining this, but they seem to soak up Slam damage or one of the leg powers. As soon as I reposition and have a clear shot, the damage jumps to 17T…:thinking:

Update:

• GR115 in 11:57, effective paragon 1950, Veteran over Falter
  • GR116 in 11:08, effective paragon 2151 (#27 on PTR HC NS), still Veteran

Note that my PB on live season HC is GR113 with the Triune buff circles.
My current WotB/CotA cooldown @ 15 Gogok stacks is 33.4 seconds (13.4 sec downtime).

It´s a bit of a pain against the RG, wish I had CDR on rings, that would make it a much smoother 28.27 seconds (8.27 sec downtime). RG took me 103 seconds to kill in the T16 run.

I´ll level one more augment for the second weapon and hope for a CDR ring and then try to get near GR120 and not die :slight_smile:

Before I post this on PTR as a bug but has anyone else noticed how hard it is to kill a juggernaut? We loose approximately 75% of our damage on juggernauts 50-60% from Trapped and 150% from Fjord because they cannot be chilled. This really came to my attention as I was taking out an elite where I had a power pylon and it wasn’t dead before the power went away (30% life left).

GR117 in 13:57 (bad map) but died to Voracity cloud right after clear, because I was too lazy to Leap :smiley:
So yeah, lost primal Fjord Cutter etc.
Gonna PTR copy again or go Softcore and do some Hammer tests.

PTR Slam Barb is easily 6-9 GRs above live thanks to the Fjord Cutter and Destruction changes.

1 Like

Physical EQ Slam may be what, 3 GR higher with Bracers of Destruction changes?

I think if juggernaut can not be chilled, it’s juggernaut’s characteristic. So maybe we can not say it’s a bug.

If we meet juggernauts,the best choise is giving up to kill them.

1 Like

I think Zei’ stun would still proc bane of trapped, but Fjord’s buff would not be procced in my opinion.

I put it in the PTR feedback. You are correct it is not a bug it was a design choice but the question is to why?

Think it’ll be +1, maybe +2 GRs for Phys Leapquake.

How sad! XD Why do you think it will be only that?

Because a large share of your damage will still be coming from EQs, and that damage isn’t going to change. (As contrasted to Pro-Slam, which gets 100% of its damage from SS)

I mean, I could be wrong, but I think +2 GRs is pretty much best-case scenario.

Slam builds are definitely going to surpass Leapquake builds, by 3-5 GRs, I’m guessing.

This.

Phys EQ+Slam is buffed to the level of, or about 1-2 GRs behind, Fire EQ due to the changes to the Destruction bracer. Otherwise, EQ builds did not get buffed.

I’ll give my cold slam FotVP with Fjord cubed a try then

1 Like

New legendary power quick! EQ deals all it’s dmg over 1s and increase EQ dmg by 500%

Put it on Lut Socks or what they called. Boom we’re competitive again xD

Holy c**p. That is some nuke there

It’s kinda needed, EQ dmg is so abysmal past GR100, even trash takes forever to die (plus if you’re “lucky” to get mob types that move around a lot, GL to you and your sanity).

I mean if it’s not considered now, when will it be? We already have THE SET that plays around EQ, so we won’t get a new one when our turn comes. If they don’t do anything in the upcoming 1-2 months to it, most likely it will remain as it is until D4.