[Guide] 2.6.7 MOTE6-Fjord-Echoing Fury-Slam +136

I really want to shake hands with you, haha.
Good job!:clap:

My Zodiac build is the second from the bottom build

https ://www.d3planner.com/395369667

I play around with the compass rose going form CDR to RCR. Currently I am hunting for shoulders with STR, AD, CDR and RCR.

128 is 100% doable on a good map

Tomorrow I will test Zodiac + Morticks as that seems to be very high damage and can spam permanently against boss

1 Like

You have to be a bit careful not to spam skills especially starting out. If you hit WotB, IP, CotA, and Battle rage at the same time WotB will not be ready in 20 second. You have to start out with Battle rage down for the first 20 second. Then as long as you are fighting constantly you are ok. If you have to let a skill go on cool down let CotA drop. Because you have higher RCR you can go a while before you run out of fury.

Not as easy to play as Storms build but I find it the most interesting.

You could also use Gogok and Brawler and just face tank things to force resets, maybe even PE

Many times good Oculus are spawning in close range and you deal bonus damage to first 5 targets hit anyway

I mean many times good Oculus are getting low Zeis % and no No Escape

I think removing BoM may require complicated operational skills. So one of my plans is giving up ignor pain instead of Overpower (which could increase 8% CHC).Meanwhile I use Frostburn or Leoric’s Crown in Cube.This change would increase the damage to about 1.25;

I have been debating which is really better Gogok or Zeis. It seems like both are about even.

If you go Templar Brawler is not a bad choice. I am going with Enchantress because she gets me one more break point which is around 5% dps. with Ruthless that puts me at 17% more damage without looking at my fury ever. Brawler is dibs and you have 40 from the helm and boots so it only gets you 18%.

Leoric will get you approximately 18% more damage, Frostburns is only 14%

yes,Frostburns is 14%;But Leoric man not get me 18%.My calculation is about 10%.

I only used Leoric to get back into WOTB / Ancients faster, not really for the extra dmg %

This build does very good 1-5 target damage when those two buffs are active

That’s why I want to try Zodiac + Morticks

Leorics increases your damage 2 way. First it effects your CDR multiplier. Second it increases your up time on WotB and decrease the time where you do little damage.

Taking both into account comes out to 18%

EDIT: I double checked this and I was wrong before. I made 2 changes at the same time, both a ring and adding leorics in the cube to get to the 18% number.

Swaping POC for Leoric in the cube gives 12.6% more damage for my current build. With Leoric in the cube I am at 68% CDR.

I mean imagine if you have a super godly map, can’t you just sit there with Morticks -50% damage, IP, and Ancients up permanently with Zodiac? If you use Pain Enchancer or Gogok it should be possible and really worth it.

Then I can see a 130 for sure. The problem with Zeis is it’s not boosting damage against your first 5 targets which 90% of the time are in your face. Zeis is good against the boss and solo elites that are low % Hp, but that’s it.

Gogok + Zodiac + Morticks I predict will be very strong

1 Like

Well you can also use Storms build with both Gogok and Leoric for 73% CDR without much dps loss if any.

For me I still like the 100% up time using zodiac. I use it for speed 110s and I have been in the high 7 minutes for clear time. I haven’t used it yet to push 120, but I have seen if it was survivable and it is. I just don’t know how survivable it would be for me with 5 elite mobs running around.

What’s the downtime on WOTB / Ancients with Gogok + Leoric? If it’s close to 100% then it’s not worth using Zodiac

I haven’t tried the pain enhancer yet. That could be a bit tricky to get started but I can see that it has potential.

19% is the down time

If use both two,I have tried,CDR would be 73.36% and only 4 seconds colddown

That’s not bad at all

I don’t think Zeis is doing much right now on the rift itself especially when you first start hitting good density

Your first 5 targets are always closest to you, meaning low % Zeis effect

Gogok + Leoric is also straight + dmg through Crimson like Felix mentioned

I think it is really worrh a try

So have a try. But from my test, I still think Zei is better.

Might be a subtle difference. I just have issue not being able to slam at all. I haven’t recorded a video yet but I am sure Rampage stack get lost, thats a 25% damage reduction which is why I have been trying zodiac.

With Leoric and Gogok you might not drop the rampage buff.

I will go back and check your video to see if the buff is dropping