Grim Scythe build Attack speed

what is the Break point for the attack speed for a GS build to acheive?
is it really that important over crit damage and crit change?

Thanks

I found this Google doc for you that breaks down melee AS break points. I’m not sure if it’s relevant to your question, but maybe it could be useful.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BfmFvDd73aFmN9MK2c_DYKfHSdOPefXoANdYCwZFz0k/pubhtml?gid=706702562&single=true

thats very hard to see haha.
is there a magic number for the necromancer to acheive?

Sorry, but I’m not sure on any of that. I’m very casual when it comes to that kind of thing. I just grab what looks good and go with it.

/shrug

I created a frost version of the poison scythe build. It comes with two skills that add each 15% attack speed in combat + paragon + gear + follower (if you arent using the paladin). You could switch simplicity’s strength for gogok of swiftness but Im not sure if the ~25% attack speed are a good replacement.

I found that the biggest problem when trying to adapt the poison scythe build to a frost scythe build was the lack of curses being applied by the poison rune, most especially the Leech curse, which is why the scythe build has so much sustain (Simplicity Strength alone would not be enough healing). The damage reduction from Decrepify is also very noticeable.

It would be nice if Trag’ouls Corroded Fang also granted Grim Scythe the poison rune by default.

Yes, the missing two curses isnt optimal. But with abit life on hit and the very nice attack speed you make up for that. If frailty curse aura isnt that good you can always switch to decrepify.

We can only dream…