Greater Rift new record not appearing in chat and profile

@Keeeenny,

I can’t start to put into words how you must feel… allow me to repost the screenshot for Blizzard’s benefit:

In any case… Gratz !! :heart:

2 Likes

Did a 4-player GR 100 but it did not register and then a solo GR100 but again did not register.
Got screenshot of the solo GR aswell!

There are a number of threads about it over on the EU forums too…

Those threads have received absolutely zero Blizzard response, in almost two weeks. As there are only a few days left of Season 20, people are doing their last minute pushes of GRs in an attempt to get their final Leaderboard spots. Not only does this need a blue response, it needs to be fixed before Sunday’s end of season.

2 Likes

Same thing for EU:

Also no response from Blizzard?!
I’m a customer for like over 10 years, spend thousands and this is how we get treated?!
Wonder what this bodes for D4?
Not impressed one bit!

Would you settle for one in French ?

4 Likes

Non.

Same still happening for me - new bests not reflecting at all. I wish they’d confirm if it’s just a display issue or if the records aren’t being counted and would need to be redone.

Previously when this issue has occurred (it’s not the first time) you have to re-do your GR clearance for it to count for the Leaderboard, they’re not retrospectively added.

It is so sad - after trying so hard to finally achieve a new personal best, it is not reflecting either. I really hope that it shows when this is fixed.

There is some hope… if you read my follow-up question on the French forums, Blizzard seemed to imply that it is merely a display issue… since the blood shard cap was increased.

But I remain cautious… as Meteorblade said, the new records weren’t added the other times before.

2 Likes

i have same probleme i rush 111 GR for my barbarian and i see only 107 GR on my profil and i dont see my account on rank EU

now i can do GR 112 but this challenge is useless if is not count for ranking

Thx for resolution this

Good to know they’ve at least acknowledged it somewhere…would be great if they would add something to the launcher that they are aware of it and actively working on a fix to put players (their loyal customers) minds at ease, but I guess that’s asking too much :S

1 Like

Season ends on Sunday?

The season end was announced over a week ago…

1 Like

Hi again:

Well, based on limited testing (4 GRifts), it looks like the issue has been fixed.

Unfortunately, the records made while the “issue” was active, are not counted and will need to be redone. :frowning:

2 Likes

Make sure to try the test out every other day to see if it’s truly resolved. Having this going into S21 will be problematic.

Same problem by me. Not record top 100 4 player runn. Some players feel the same way. It was not registered in the leaderboard. Many players are angry and don’t want to play anymore because they don’t ghet help if an error occurs.

Blizzard ?

Many players spend the entire season with the goal of getting a rank on the leader boards at the end of the season.

Myself i have spend all time i could afford to get as much gear or paragons as possible, which brought me to para 2800, and decent gear.

I have experienced this a few times now, first on my 139 clear, which was never resolved, but wasn’t needed because i did a 140 that did register. At that point i thought the problem was solved. On my 141 clear ( All solo BTW) the same problem occurred, and it didn’t register.

It feels very sad, that my precious time spend during seasons, and not least trying to push, is all for nothing right now.

A few days before season end, this does not look to be resolved, nor has there been any response from blizzard on the topic, of what we can expect.

So now i am at the point where i think i have achieved my max clear, which would have been enough for rank 36 in EU last time i checked.

If you cannot fix this, i actually see no reason why i would participate in a new season as i cant really be sure i can see the fruit of my efforts at the end of the season. I may or may not be registered - right now, this is completely in the wind, as we dont even know if you see the issue, can fix it, or it will appear in future seasons.

D3 is in my opinion alive due to seasons, Seasons is in large alive because of Leader boards, and Seasons themes. However i still believe leader boards to have a big impact on the amount of people who plays this game.

I think as a bare minimum, you need to come out of hiding and provide some information of what we can expect.

4 Likes

when do you fix this issue ???
make a answer please

Yeah same for me i cleared a 139 but still only my 135 solo that is registered…