Grandma Looking for Nice People to Play With

Hello, I’ve been playing Diablo since it was just Diablo but recently all the people I used to play with have disappeared. I would very much like to make some new friends to play with as it gets boring and lonesome leveling up gems alone. Looking forward to hearing from you.

9 Likes

Hey Freesia UK, PC player here looking for group too.

Heya Freesia, are you going to play Season 26? I’m in NA severs if your on same, give me a holler.

I’ll be playing season 26 on a PC for the first time in a long time. I have a new gaming laptop but didn’t get it in time for season 25.

Season 25 doesn’t end until the 10th of April so that still gives you over 2 weeks to play it. That’s ample time to get Season Journey finished if all you want is the extra Stash tab (from Conqueror) or the cosmetics from Guardian.

Hi Freesia!

My friend and I play in the US and would love to have you join us any time. We love having fun with the Seasons and even offseasons in between. Give me a holler if you’d like to get together sometime. We love to have fun and meet new people…I’m a grandma too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Freesia
My Husband and I also play, we play on PC and have it on the switch.

Would like to play also it does get boring…
We are grandparents too…

Have a great Day hope to see you soon…

1 Like

Good to know. Thanks!

Right now I’m playing on my XBox trying to finish up what I started there. The last thing I need is to complete the Guardian tasks, either Cursed Chest or the task to complete the story in less than an hour. I’m running a WD. I’m currently running GRs to try and get some better equipment that would help me complete Cursed Chest. I’m not sure how viable it is to complete that solo with a WD. I have doubts I could do the Story task. Possibly I could bring up a new DH and do the set masteries.

Once I get that I’ll start on the PC to hopefully at least get the stash tab by the end of Season 25.

It’s been a while since I played D3 and I’m really enjoying it! 8^)

Grandparent here too! Although I did adopt my 3 grandsons so a bit of both. I thought it would make me instantly younger but I think it did the opposite. LOL

1 Like

West Coast teacher here - I’d absolutely be willing to play with you! My times can be a little wonky due to work, grading, lesson planning, etc. but I definitely get my time in every season. :smile:

1 Like

Do the chests. MUCH easier. If you go to google, you can find the best chest that is the one to do, and find a couple of friends and you will zip it done. It is really nearly impossible alone unless you are really really well geared with AOE burst damage. Best I did alone was 318 on my Demon Hunter. With two of us, got it first try. You will have to open multiple games on level X and find either Cursed Peat in act V. I went to Chat channel for challenges and when I found it, gave a shout out in there for help and they were great to come help me.

And I’d love to play, I’m 62, but I’m up in the middle of the night usually!

1 Like

I would like to invite anyone reading this thread to check out our guild, the “Holy Knights of Westmarch”.
We were founded back in 1999 as a Diablo2 guild. We are a small group of about 50+ people, maybe 20 are active in one or more of the games we play: Diablo 3, Diablo2:R, Valheim, Guild Wars2, and a few others. For example, we have a private Valheim server that is up 24 hours a day. We also create special gaming groups like “Friday Night Paladins”. We recently finished D2:R with that group. Imagine eight Paladins with coordinated auras, we had a lot of fun with that!

The members range in age from '20s to a few 60s. Mainly the USA, but a few from Europe. We also play with friends who are not official members.
We are a strictly legitimate guild, no cheats are allowed. Our Discord dialog is no vulgarity. We treat each other with respect and we have a lot of fun helping each other play games.

So if you are looking for some new friends, stop by our Discord server and say hello.

This invite link will expire on April 14th. discord.gg/5krP2j8q

If you have any questions please ask.
Järn
Note: This guild has been my online gaming home for over 20 years…

3 Likes

Hello Freesia!

I have been playing Diablo for a long time as well and I both understand and agree that playing alone can be disheartening at times. I have a group of family and friends that I have recently gotten into playing Diablo 3/Path of Exiles with me from season to season/league to league. We will certainly be playing day 1 for season 26, I would be happy to join up with you or have you join up with us for leveling/bounties/end game etc.

We are a US mixed group, PST/EST primarily. Ages ranging from mid 20s to early 40s, but a friendly group with a good sense of humor.

Feel free to toss me a PM/friend request, look forward to seeing you online!

1 Like

Hey Jarn, I just now happened across your post, sadly well past the invitation closure. Is there any chance you might still have room for a 64 yr old hippy-tech-retiree in Tucson, AZ ? My Discord username is “tob1naz#8472”. Your group sounds perfect for my sporadic forays. I’d play more season chars if I had someone to team with, but that gets lame fast when only soloing all the time.

Groka, I’m a 64 yr old retired hippy/70s-rocker/respiratory-tech/pc-tech with lots of free time at all sorts of hours day or night. I too have been an addict since og Diablo - even tried to get my kids (now adults) addicted when they were young :slight_smile: LOL. My Discord handle is “tob1naz#8472”. Feel free to connect with me for future games.

Hi Freesia, I’m a 64 yr old retired hippy/70s-rocker/respiratory-tech/pc-tech with lots of free time at all sorts of hours day or night. I too have been an addict since og Diablo - even tried to get my kids (now adults) addicted when they were young :slight_smile: LOL. My Discord handle is “tob1naz#8472”. Feel free to connect with me for future games.

Aztob, Sorry I just saw this. Here is a new invite for you and anyone else.
https : // discord.gg/UBzrqZ8W remove the spaces…

Like this, you mean…
https://discord.gg/UBzrqZ8W

this is a great place to find people but you can also post in the “clan & communities” section of the forums and try to recruit or even just try to join a clan. Good Luck hope this helps xD