Gr 70 for primal

Can someone tell me about primal drop at gr 70?
Just start a harcore toon and finished gr 69. Then jump to gr 72 instead of gr 70.
There is no gr70 primal drop. Is that normal?
BTW my higher is gr 100 at normal mode.

The guaranteed primal exists in season only, as a seasonal achievement.
Non-season doesn’t guarantee a primal drop.
Of course, primal is still unlocked if you complete GR70+ within time limit.

1 Like

Understand. Just try hardcore on console. But nothing drop at gr 72. (Skip gr 70)
Bte is first hardcore toon. Just dunno if my season toon Already unlocked the primal.
Then my season hardcore toon need to unlock gr 70 again to get primal drop in Hardcore mode

There is no indicator in non-season. An indirect indicator is blood shard cap ⩾1200 to prove the completion of GR70+ solo.

They added the achievement as an indicator in season, but not in non-season.

The drop rate of primal is very low. You need lots of luck to see one, and much more luck to get a usable item.

Note also that unlike normal primal drops, the guaranteed primal doesn’t guarantee for your class. It severs much like an indicator only.

If you unlocked it in season, it will carry to non-season when season ends. (But S18 has already ended on Sunday. So no guaranteed drop if you unlock it after that.)

Then my season hardcore toon need to unlock gr 70 again to get primal drop in Hardcore mode

Yes. Each season is a new start, you need to unlock it again.

Also, hardcore and softcore are separated modes, and they need to be unlocked separately.