GoD set will be destroyed next season

Check the demon hunter leader board

Why would GoD be destroyed? Those absurd clears are due to an exploit. Fix the exploit and GoD will be back to normal.

Common sense. Please use it.

23 Likes

The problem here isn’t GoD set…

5 Likes

Indeed. The main suspect here is that whatever the devs did to fix the momentum stack gain issues (like with Calamity equipped), they messed it up somehow and someone discovered an obscure way to gain infinite stacks.

2 Likes

He’s on point with his assumption though. It’s not guaranteed to happen but if the fix for the exploit isn’t simple enough, Blizzard has been known to wreck sets to “fix” a bad interaction.

His claim isn’t as outlandish as you folks think.

7 Likes

Has anyone check with GoD? Often times harder to destroy than one might suspect.

poison damage and lagging server, basically what was happening in PTR all the time. The “bug/exploit” just come from the new gems in combination with the momentum of DH and GoD set.

This was happening already “accidentaly” in PTR, but because there was loads and loads of things overpower or bugged, this thing didn’t really appear.

I’m not playing D3 since the 2nd-3rd season, I just jump to laugh about bugs and if I feel like, just rush the season.

This company basically didnt care at all of the game anymore, they only want to keep making money of this game. They say they keep doing ban-waves, but I still see streamer using 3rd programs that improve a lot your gameplay, and 80% of the total hours of the season “legit” playing.

This game is a joke since bazooka blizzard, to not say even before that…

3 Likes

If that was the case we wouldn’t be seeing the same clear speeds on non season, but we do, so while the season theme might help, it’s not a requirement.

4 Likes

God has already been destroyed once before, when they cut the pierces down to 4.

4 Likes

Correct, it’s not a requirement (he didnt say it was) it just helps. If you lag the server enough, you can gain infinite stacks, doesnt matter how you do it. This is why public games have become nigh unplayable as well btw.

1 Like

Actually its monks turn to have their set destroyed.
Common season theme is buff the bajeebers out of one gimmicky niche set, then destroy the last one. Just recently:
Crusader destroyed, Necro buffed.
Necro destroyed, Whiz buffed.
Whiz destroyed, Monk buffed.
Next Monk destroyed, buff ?? Witchdoctor my guess.

3 Likes

can you stack momentum without a generator?

He literally said “The “bug/exploit” just come from the new gems in combination” which implies they are pretty frikkin required.

3 Likes

your not the sharpest tool in shed

They can destroy the Set or fix the exploit before resetting leaderboards or they can buff it to the limit where any DH set can clear everything in 3 second flat. Whichever they find easiest. People cried for a DH buff and now it arrived due engine limitations. Funny, right?

You’re totally right, my mistake. From what I was reading I thought new gem was an important part of this “bug/exploit”.
Although I just want to see how blizzard deal with this. I’m not pushing this game like Vanilla or the first 2-3 seasons of RoS. But look, if they say “free 20k paragon for Xmas” I might play this season :thinking: :rofl:

This company basically didnt care at all of the game anymore, they only want to keep making money of this game.

Please explain more about how they make money of a game which is a one-time purchase and then free-to-play? They literally haven’t made any significant amounts of money of this game in about 6-7 years.

Also, the amounts of updates, balance changes, fixes, and the seasonal themes they’ve implemented lately (as well as the full permanent follower rework) are way more than they used to do for the game before it was moved to the Classics team.

If you’re going to have an opinion (and share it publicly no less), please ensure that opinion is actually based on facts and truths, rather than made up stuff you created in your head to fit your extremely incorrect and false narrative.

3 Likes

the stacking is done outside a gr

that didnt age well lol

Peak irony coming from someone that went from 18 to 89 in under 12 months.

3 Likes