GoD Question about bane of the trapped

Just curious on how we are triggering cull of the weak or bane of the trapped using the God set, does thrill of the hunt work? I’ve never used it before but am wanting to try it this season

Usually, the level 25 power of the gem is the main source of CC. Thrill of the Hunt is only triggered whenever your Strafe hits (this does not include the HAs or generators that your Strafe ‘generates’ from GoD).

Alternatively, you might want to switch out Drifting Shadow rune for Icy Trail if you find that you want another source of CC.

Could it be worth not running trapped+thrill then?

You could also use Taeguk instead of Trapped.

Taeguk at equal level provides bigger damage buff than Trapped but it is additive damage whereas Trapped is multiplicative, keep that in mind. However Taeguk would not require applying any CC to enemies, its buff would be up pretty much constantly.

Seeing GoD doesn’t have a BiS passive and that opens up to a lot of different choices, you can use alternatives.

In terms of reliability, BotT for me has a higher up-time when it comes to clearing high density than say for example BotS.

My 3 gems are BotT + Taeguk + Simplicity’s Strength.

For solo speed runs I will be using Zei’s stone of vengeance.

1 Like

Also; Thunderfury on Templar or Enchantress when soloing.