God have mercy of us

For someone who seems to trash talk D3 every chance you get and claims it’s an utter failure and a bad game you sure seem to play a lot.

1 Like

Don’t let him get under your skin. After his girlfriend fixes his computer he will go back to PoE.

Breaks out popcorn, ( missed the Bravata days.)

Dude if you want to push that means to go beyond your characters power and factor other staff like density, pylon spawn and pylon strategy, good mobs, open areas. It doens’t matter if it is 150 GR push or 125 GR. Try to go beyond the first floor if it is too crappy and maybe the second floor holds a conduit pylon with a great map. People burn thousands of keys when they push and try to break records. It is the nature of this game. Rng on top of Rng. If you don’t have the patience for that kind of gameplay, i can respect that too because i also don’t like these mechanics but what can you do? Maybe you should set another goal for the game, like reaching a certain ammount of paragons or have a couple of primals for your set. Who cares if you are in the leaderboards?

1 Like

I keyed a 130 on DH and keyed a 127 on my sader this season on US. I did it by understanding that the game is all about finding the right GRs and mob types for high clears. So I didn’t stress about it. I just keyed 2-3 high GRs a day for a few weeks. Eventually I keyed the level I wanted to clear for the season. I even saved a bunch of cow sticks so that I can get the exp buff from failed clears after 15 minutes.

I also understood that I could clear about 125 with my DH without too much trouble. So I added 5 GRs to it. i could have added 10 GRs but that could take forever.

So figure out what power level is what you can do consistently. Then add 5-6 levels on top of it and try your luck a few times a day. The rest of the time, just go augment your gear, farm paragons, level gems with 4 man groups, and try playing a few other classes and eventually you will get the GR clear. While I was trying to clear a 130 with my DH, I also fully augmented a Necro and Sader with 120 gems in all slots and farmed 2200 paragons.

It’s just how the game works. You can keep putting keys in or you can just play the game.

Now I’m playing Asia server with same strategy and farmed up 1300 paragons. I only play a couple of hours a day.