GoD + Grenades poor interaction

Gears of Dreadlands + Strife Demolition + Primary Skill Grenades (any) Not interacting properly. Should be locking on like any of the other primary skills To allow full spectrum of the set possibilities.

When Using this set up Grenades doesn’t lock on, only fires in DIRECTION of your movement. resulting in the opportunity to lay waste to the Hellspawn of Diablo with FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!

You can’t tell me that the game doesn’t have the coding for this because its in the ability Strife Demolition. When strifing with Demolition the Grenades always locked on to the minions location.

I would really love the opportunity to be able to Combo this item set with The belt Hellcat.

I posted this in the general topic for suggestions, but it really is just a bug.

The description of the skill states that the range is 9 yards. You can tun on Advanced Tooltips in the gameplay options if you do not see the range in the skill description in your game. If you are not sure how large 9Y is, see the image below for reference.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/IKkOB.jpg

The stone blocks around the teleport pad in Tristram is 10 Yards, so Demolition has a smaller radius than that.

That is why it is only firing in the general direction of your mouse and not reaching your enemies, because you have to be almost within melee range.

This is not a bug, and you are missing out on a 600% damage multiplier by not using Hungering Arrow.

If you want to make suggestions about adding new items to buff other skills, or that the range on Demolition should be increased, then this is not the forum to make suggestions.

Please see: How to Write a Good Bug Report

• Feedback is NOT a bug* . Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum.

read what was already said, THE Primary skill grenades is ONLY being sent out in the direction of strifing, so for example if you are kiting something, then which ever direction you are moving it is going in FRONT of you and not at the TARGET you are KITING. so refering to the RANGE of an ABILITY when you couldn’t COMPREHEND the SECOND PART of Post

When Using this set up Grenades doesn’t lock on, only fires in DIRECTION of your movement. resulting in the opportunity to lay waste to the Hellspawn of Diablo with FIRE AND BRIMSTONE!