GOD for Avarice conquest

Any suggestion so I don’t mess up by myself on augments?
I would like to get the 50 M gold via bovine bardiche so with that in mind I will level my gems boon to max I could.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lidrach-11534/hero/123254949

All you need is a BotH gem.

About your gear, it is strange that you are using Multishot rather than Strafe in a GoD build, not using Yang and equip a physical Dawn and at the same time cube Dawn! You use EF rather than HA. Don’t know what are you doing.

All you need is a BotH gem.

About your gear, it is strange that you are using Multishot rather than Strafe in a GoD build, not using Yang and equip a physical Dawn and at the same time cube Dawn! You use EF rather than HA. Don’t know what are you doing.

To add to this, put either Goldwrap (if you’re squishy) in your armor slot and you also do need an avarice band.

Evasive Fire doesn’t work with GoD. It’s currently bugged. You should be using Hungering Arrow Devouring Arrow. Multishot is useless in this build unless you’re running ZDH. You don’t need OrotZ. Cooldown on shoulders, gloves, diamond in helm and 1 weapon is enough to perma-vengeance. If you check my profile, I’m on the preferred farming build for GoD (at least for the next 3 hours or so when I get home and start pushing). Your paragon may not be high enough to use Echoing Fury in the cube, so you should probably put Dawn there so you can use Vengeance - Dark Heart. Also, you can replace the Nems for Wraps of Clarity.

In order to get Avarice in a Cow Level, you have to either go to the top or the bottom of the map and Z your way down back and forth about a half screen each time and remember to be slow enough to be picking up gold (as GoD can go so fast that you can actually miss out on gold drops as when the gold does drop, you’re too far away even for Avarice Band to help you pick it up.). Ideally you would want to leave a trail of gold to the end part where the ghost of the cow king shows up and you have to fight the waves of cows. That way, you don’t ruin your streak going there.

I would highly suggest checking YT for build guides on GoD and the such as your setup is far from optimal. There are several reputable content creators out there with guides on farming builds, pushing builds, bounty builds, group builds, etc. Use them. Wudijo, Raxxanterax and DieOxide are my go to’s for D3 content for DH.

All that being said, if you use my setup, you’ll eventually get Avarice in a regular rift key farming. You can progress and get the conquest at the same time. That’s my preferred way to get Avarice.

That’s because I have just switched items and forgot the skills. :wink: oups.

Gold warps and Avarice band aren’t mandatory. I got >120m in a bounty and >190m in NotCowLevel without them, just a BotH. I posted screenshots on another thread before.

I did get the achievement on accident and even without avarice band in a normal rift i did with gold-farm equip (ravenwing bow, squirts , and some other items for a total of i think 32k% goldfind).

I am still wondering if I level a 50 boon, which gems should I sacrificed to put boon.

Usually Stricken. But it depends on what gems you use. If you use Teaguk, you can switch out that one, but really it doesn’t matter as long as you keep Simplicity’s Strength, the others are expendable.

Usually, I got it by accident, when BotH is still at 25. Of course, 50 will make it even much easier.

As Idolis, keep Simplicity, other gems don’t make much different in speed farm because GoD is OP already. My speed farm GoD build uses Simplicity, BotH and Gizzard (for Squirt, I use Yang rather than Fortress Ballista).

I got it. 55 millions gold in Corvus. T14. Boon 50.
So the conquests I did this season are
Curses! in group,
Speed deamon in group,
The thrill
Avarice.