GoD DH Weapon Power

Hi All,

I have been swapping around my 3rd power (Dawn+HA Satchel is compulsory) and would like to see what the others think?

So far this is my feedback from testing: (speed runs 124 around 3mins - 3.5 mins)

1. Valla Bequest - I read that this is useless given that Buriza Ethereal brings us to the 9 Frame breakpoint, but strangely this power is the best performer for me.
    Its consistently 15-20 seconds faster then any other power

I dont understand this as I read its not useful at 9 frames, is the piercing strafe helping freeze more/further enemies making me crit more from buriza?

1. Fortress - I really want this to work, but the HP is useless for me, I cant get it to protect squirts, and I dont need the HP at this level, as I am not really in danger of dying.
    Probably my gungho playstyle holding me back?

2. Lianna’s wings - Gives QoL especially when I can dive in molten explosions to collect globes. Performance around Fortress level though.

Are there any other suggestions?

Shard of Hate - for more freezes to emulate Frostburn?
Buriza - Does the extra projectiles +2 stack? Most info I found online is rather old, so I am not sure.

1 Like

This is the main reason.

The Buriza has an internal cooldown and I don’t think the +2 overrides the NCS cap of 4 (I think it’s something like it guarantees the first 2 pierces but NCS guarantees 4).

Your best bet is to use Valla's or Fortress. You can also try Echoing Fury for speed T16 content if you have enough hatred in other places (e.g. Seethe rune, Nightstalker passive, etc.).

When you’re doing these speed runs, you also get a lot of pylons usually. Conduit means a lot of extra damage so losing Squirts stacks doesn’t matter - and you won’t be so squishy when close to monsters. Power is the same. Channeling means you can spam defensive skills. Shield becomes a power pylon because Squirts is up for most of the rift. Speed… well it’s four progress globes.