God dh speed 95’s live stream 10:00 pm eastern time tonight

Below is a link to the channel i will be stream on tonight at 10:00 (Eastern time)

Oh boy 95s!!!. Better get your big boy pants on.

4 Likes

That’s precisely the time when DiEoxidE will also be streaming tonight.

Awesome … New to the streaming thing so I dont know what place is the best to advertise my live streams

That’s the “official” place to do so, but to be honest that place is a ghost town. I also advertised my stream here on the DH forums, but that’s because I’ve been in this community for 7 years so it felt more like “hey, come watch the content i talk about on the forums” rather than an advertisement out of the blue.

Being new is really tough, like very. Most underestimate the pressure of putting yourself out there, wondering how hard you’ll be judged based on what you look like, what you sound like, your music choice, play style, etc. The best advice I can give you is to make sure whatever content you’re streaming and talking about is precise, because people will be asking you questions. How you answer and interact with your viewers will make or break the beginning stages of streaming.

Bringing something “new” or slightly different to the table helps, but always make sure you thoroughly did your homework before hand on what you’re showcasing and be ready to accept positive criticism as many of your potential viewers probably have stopped by the top streamers already and may know a thing or two.

GL!

5 Likes

ok thanks for the tips i really appreciate it … i will get there

Faith in humanity restored. It’s so nice to see someone give a stranger a leg up instead of trying to kick his feet it from under him because he is “competition”. Good on you.

3 Likes