Gloves of Worship Emanate stopped working

I would like to report a possible bug. The Emanate ability on the Gloves of Worship worn by my Scoundrel follow has stopped working. It did work when I first got the item and equipped it on him. He is also wearing the Skeleton Key that prevents him from dieing so it is not because he is dead. He is also equipped with Nemesis Bracers and that Emanate still works when activating a shrine.

I have enchanted the the Nemesis bracers at the Mystic, could that have broken the Emanate on the bracers?

1 Like

Time for me to ask a stupid question, I suppose…

You do know that the gloves only work on shrines, right ? and not on pylons ?
They won’t activate in a Greater Rift… because there are no shrines in a Greater Rift.

(Nemesis bracers will proc on both shrines and pylons)

5 Likes

That is good to know. Do you know if that is a recent change? I ask because when I first got them they did work in Rifts and Greater Rifts. That is why I noticed that they no longer worked. I was used to them always lasting 10 minutes. I just ran a few more rifts and I found both shrines and pylons in the rift. And to your point it did not work on the pylons but it did work on the shrines. I guess I have just been getting more pylons than shrines recently and that made me think it was broken.
Thanks for pointing out what I overlooked.

It’s always been that way… Gloves of Worship never worked on pylons.

Yes… you can find both in nephalem rifts… and sometimes, one is very near to the other as in this screenshot from 3 yrs ago:

You are welcome.

3 Likes

Okay, Thanks. I had never used them before because I have always used the sets. When the Emanate thing was added I thought it was perfect for the follower.

It seems I needed to pay more attention to the exact text. Sorry for the false alarm.

1 Like

This issue has been raised a few times lately. I know players don’t read it, but maybe time to add this to the list of ‘Things that are not bugs’? Probably won’t help, but can’t hurt.

4 Likes

I might add it in this case, more of a generic response instead of just a specific item bug.
Kinda wanna clean up the post a bit too. (move more commons to the top, etc)

1 Like

I am having this problem, but only on “Blessed shrines”. All the other shrines work as they should, 10 minutes. I triple checked it, at 1st I didn’t realize it was jus the Blessed shrines, but it just happened again.

I can not find anything that says “blessed shrines” are exempt… The gloves of worship are equipped on my Enchantress follower.

My Bad… :disguised_face:

Only recently has my follower started dying, so I wasn’t thinking about that… Must have been dead when I hit shrine.