Give back gems!

Bug or not, whatever! This season’s “gems bug” is a really good idea for new season, and this theme can got me for playing to new season 26 live.

4 Likes

8 gems is TOO MUCH. However I advice to reverse gems slots - now you can put 5 inside armor and pants but u can not put them into jewelry.

I just saw one Monk in PTR who still had armor and pants equipped with 3 legendary gems (i.e. Gogok) and 2 legendary gems (i.e., Molten), respectively. My guess is that these might be legacy items that have not been reverted/fixed yet.

1 - Helm
3 - Chest
2 - Legs
2 - Weapons (dual wielders)
2 - Rings
1 - Amulet

That’s 11, not 8.

That should be fixed now…

Well, even worse. Strange that somebody even believed this is for real.

Actually viable theme, if it was too much we would have seen GR 145-150 clears day 1. We saw like GR130 at best. In fact Day 1 shards before the tuning and Day 1 Ethereals were all much higher. Sure they were just level 25 and if level 100+ probably would have been a more drastic result, but still not really super crazy.

Really wasn’t that game breaking and although unintentional they got that data backed up for a future season!

They meant 8 additional gems the bug provided, not the 3 we already get.

Lets not rush for 11 gems. This could be enough if season was allowing to insert 5 in armor and pants and not allowing to insert gems in rings. This would already be interesting season theme, not OP, but with reasonable buffing and mechanics change.