Gifting System Discussion/Suggestion

Hi. I was wondering how everyone would feel about being able to choose, or favorite certain friends to have a higher gift chance. I play with two close irl friends, and they rarely get a gift dropped on my adventures on Diablo III. I want to prioritize them since they seem to gift me 10x a day while they get gifted every two days. I would also like to keep my friends and not have to delete most of them just to boost my chances to gift the people I want. Most of the ones being gifted haven’t played in 3-6 years. It just seems unfair. I play on PS5 if that makes a difference. I’m a noob, so please be patient with me. I’m hoping others feel the same way about this topic.

There is no gifting on seasons, so most of community probably doesn’t really care about.

I haven’t seen any stats on how many play Seasons / NS. Sounds like a fair idea.

24 was the first season for me. I’m most likely going to play NS when 24 ends.

If you mean what I think you mean, then you can increase your own gifting to others by running a higher torment as gifts (items dropped as “gifts” and mailed to them when you “use” it from inventory) are directly correlated to legendary drops. The more things you can find, the more likely you’re to get a gift.

If you’re not able to, then you’ll remain at whatever current rate you’re at.

If you’re referring to not increasing the rate itself, but selecting who gets them… as far as I know, that’s not possible. Not without them being removed from your friend list or them playing a seasonal character so, even if they get a gift, they won’t know unless they revert back to non-seasonal before the gift expires and deletes itself.

For me, I don’t need a way to choose to give to someone; I have one friend and she gets them all, on purpose.