Getting Arachyr set for s20 instead of MR

Late to s20 and still getting used to season play. I’m trying witch doctor and my understanding is that I should be receiving pieces for the Mundunugu’s Regalia set upon completing chapters, but I’ve been receiving Arachyr set pieces. My understanding is that there is a given set for each season and that is what should be given automatically. I’ve gone through the first four chapters and only have Arachyr pieces, Mundunugu’s pieces. Any advice on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

None of the new sets have been added to Haedrig’s Gift.
You must farm them the old fashioned way.
It is possible that they may be added once the DH and Necro sets appear.
OTOH, perhaps not, as they said they have no plans to make Set Dungeons for them.
It would be rather silly to require a Set Dungeon for the Season Journey, then give you a set that doesn’t have one.

I didn’t realize there was no set dungeon for MR - I’m not that familiar with the game just yet. Thanks for explaining.

A few FYIs:

o The Set Dungeon for the Arachyr set is probably the easiest.

o The Arachyr set is not great, but it will get you into Torment 10-13. By T13, if you have the Regalia pieces, switch to that set.

o If you haven’t already, search for and go to the Icy Veins site to get info on the sets, then go to the YouTube videos.

o This is a good site for tracking your progress: search for and go to the Diablo 3: Season 20 Journey Tracker - Diablo 3 Resources site.