Get Ready for D4

With a properly cut pizza to summon the lords of Hell! Or Lilith? Who the hell knows?! :open_mouth:
Pizza Pentagram

4 Likes

That is some horrible way to cut a dish of pizza. Where the minced salad goes on top? You sandvich it between small slices? Crumbs will be everywhere. You eat it plain? Melted cheese will burn through you if itā€™s freshly hot. Also pepperonis look like misplaced in this pictureā€¦

As you all start your D4 journey, Iā€™ll be chilling at D3 S28 and reading ā€œpay-to-winā€ threads over at forums to laugh about it. Remember, you can always play D3 when you get too many disconnect drops and error messages. May not happen before the official release a few days later, but still a possibility since pre-orders were really something widely processed.

Already installed, letā€™s do it.

3 Likes

Pahā€¦ I recognize the all too typical prose of someone who still refuses to put pineapple on their pizza.

Shakes head in disappointmentā€¦

2 Likes

Pineapple on pizza is something very common on Eastern countries for a long time.

1 Like

Well summoning demons lords from hell is a horrible practice in itself. So I give OP points for effort and dedication.

1 Like

Now that is an abomination straight from the Pits of Hell. Also a felony in many jurisdictions.

3 Likes

If you like pineapple on your beschamel sauce vegan pizza, itā€™s fine. But if that comes near a classic pepperoni pizza Iā€™ll reach for the nearest holy book to quote paragraphs then slap you with it. Most authentic thing to put on a pepperoni pizza is anchovies or ranch sauce, and anything beyond is just risking the fabric of the universe.

you have lost all credibility.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a crime the way you cut that pizza. The middle piece has no outside crust, which is the best part. Who get stuck with that piece! Lilith maybe?

This is plain out sorcery.

2 Likes

Most of the time people rail against the idea of pineapple on pizza because itā€™s a fruit on a savoury dish. Of course, all pizzas have fruit on them because tomatoes are fruits.

3 Likes

I hope you guys realize that there is a dish called ā€œpineapple fried riceā€ out there. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is going outta rails. Perhaps I should add pizza to the list of to-be written recipes on the lounge thread.

Some pizza chains serve ranch sauce with their garlic breads and salad. So itā€™s not too uncommon that you get to mix your salad with ranch then eat it with pizza. I wouldnā€™t judge you for that.
How many of those pizza chains serve canned pineapple brined with olives? Iā€™ll guess close to zero.

I not only would, I have.

1 Like

Thatā€™s not the reason why. Olives are fruits and extremely common on pizza. Itā€™s because itā€™s sweet.

3 Likes

Yeah i have seen this before, i wanted to do that when working at pizza hut one time and almost got myself fired lol. I told them it was a surprise for my uncle.

Anyway i am gonna wait awhile before getting into this, since too early to tell what going on with the game. Just dont like getting into something that isnt even finish and gotta be bugged at some points.

People who donā€™t like pineapple on pizza must have the most boring palateā€¦ as a kid I loved Hawaiian pizza, itā€™s kinda boring now though. Sweet and savoury work well together, is you ever get a chance try some blue cheese with a sweet botryitis wine - yum.

1 Like

OMG! Lynch that guy!!
Or maybe notā€¦ I think I would like that dish too! :open_mouth: :smiley:

Wait, there are pizzas without pineapple? Must be 3rd world country stuff.

1 Like

But my country is one of the 3rd world countries and have pineapple pizza for decades.

2 Likes