Get error code 30002 when starting game

I think I messed up the PTR copy sequence … now I get this error. Tried to re-install and still get the same error. Also, cannot PTR copy again … some other error.

Any ideas?

2 Likes

everyone is getting this error

1 Like
2 Likes

This is not likely related to ptr copy issues. I simply made a new character and have the same problem.

2 Likes

same problem. error 30002

1 Like

I also have the same problem. I guess we just have to wait for them to fix it.

1 Like

By “some” Pez meant the entire nation :wink:
Hopefully they resolve the login error soon, I want to help test.

2 Likes

There’s only one PTR server, not one per region, so this isn’t US-specific.

1 Like

SO the entire world is experiencing the 30002 login error? yikes

3 Likes

30002 As well as 395002 and 395000. Looks like this is a “good” testing opportunity; ‘everything’ is broke.

4 Likes

Походу играют все страны кроме России и Белорусии.

3 Likes

Stuck with error 30002 too.

1 Like

The only reason you getting the error. It could be they are working it.

1 Like

Perhaps Blizzard could pay its execs less and invest in what really matters, hardware and workers. Just saying…

2 Likes

i was able to get in lastnight and earler this morning but did have problems now i get a code 30002 and can not get on no matter what i try to fix it

3 Likes

So what morning they going patch or fix this. It almost noon and no fix. Or is it tomorrow morning, Sunday morning or even Monday morning. It has been a problem from the start on this PTR. From game crashing, freezing, lag, and now we get an error!!!

2 Likes

спроси у Путина почему

1 Like

The PTR server, and Blizzard, are in the Pacific Time Zone, i.e. it’s currently 11:45 PST where they are. So they have another 15 minutes left before “this morning” becomes “this afternoon”.

They said they would start working on it in the morning, not have it fixed by then. Sometimes these things take time.

I am able to get in, TY for fixing the bug!

1 Like