Gears of Dreadlands busted?

I feel like this set isn’t working the way it was intended. The wording makes me believe that strafe will cast the last primary skill used and thus continue to build momentum because its casting the primary skill in itself to keep stacks up, but it just doesn’t do that. The way it works right now is I’m casting hungering arrow repeatedly to build very few stacks, because they fall off so quickly then strafe for 1/2 a second and go back to casting my primary to try to build stacks again. This cant be right?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure what happened was:

-they designed the 4p to proc the 2p (just hold down strafe)
-they released the patch notes
-feedback from streamers = “I sure hope you don’t just hold down strafe”
-devs “uh oh let’s fix it”
-delayed ptr
-4p no longer procs 2p

1 Like

this set is terrible

1 Like

The new set is complete trash…

1 Like

This set is just not fun to play. The stacks drop off too fast, aren’t refreshed or maintained by the strafe use. I feel like it would be fine if the 4pc doesn’t proc the 2pc, but at least let the 4pc maintain those stacks as long as I keep shooting strafe!

1 Like

The set itself is VERY Clunky to play. Is it a start / stop type playstyle? I was hoping for more of a Strafe Barb WW clone that just allows you to “spin to win”. I guess I don’t understand the set itself, its self defeating. Your primary damage is from your primary attack which you have to stand to fire. But the momentum stack just allows you to move to the next pack? Again, is it trying to persuade you to move or stand still?

1 Like