Gear for followers with supporting attribute?

Now that your follower can use more gear, how do you get gear with the best attributes for them? I’d like to get/make items with more Intelligence for the Sorceress but most things dropped or made seem to be attributes for the player? And you can’t even Enhance to change an Attribute.

Being a newbie, how do you get gear with favourable attributes for your follower? Or are relegated to only using a follower with the same primary attribute?

1 Like

If its otherwise good but needs a different attribute, Myriam, while playing a character with the required main stat.

1 Like

Create a level 1 hero where their main stat matches that of your follower, e.g. make a Barb for Strength, DH for Dexterity, Wizard for Intellect. You can then reforge items in the Cube with that hero, and it’ll be reforged with their main stat. If you re-roll main stat of items at the Mystic, the new main stat will match the Barb / DH / Wizard’s main stat.

4 Likes

Thanks! I only just realized all of the character shared the same inventory. Been just playing the one character. Ugh!

Sort of. Hardcore doesn’t share inventory with Softcore. Seasonal doesn’t share inventory with non-seasonal. Since I’m not sure how much experience you have with the game, felt it needed to be pointed out.