Games down? What's up?

There was a problem searching for a public game. (Code 1)
There was a problem creating a game. (Code 1)

There’s a delay in Clan messages appearing after restarting the client. Bringing up the Clan Page forces the messages to send/receive.

Cannot play campaign, adventure mode nor Challenge Rifts.

What’s going on?

Edit: Code 1 refers to antivirus/firewall issues. It is likely…someone decided to do some harmful things to the U.S. Servers. It is also likely that some form of emergency maintenance had occurred. Who knows? I’m sure there will be an explanation shortly.

Edit#2: Games down? What's up? - #181 by Rims-1298 - Technical Support - Diablo 3 Forums

83 Likes

It’s affecting me as well. Most likely a connection issue as I got error 3006 after restarting my game.

5 Likes

Getting the same thing. Entered one game, left it, and now I can’t get back in.

Also, Clans are not available. I get another error when trying to pull up the clan page.

5 Likes

Guess it is not just me. I’m unable to create or join a game. Code 1 error.

7 Likes

Same here. Not sure what is causing the issue but sure you guys are all over it, right Blizz?

4 Likes

Yep, same here. Reloading game makes no difference. Sometimes, pressing Play will change the color to gray and pause for 10-15 seconds and then give the error code 1.

2 Likes

Yup, can’t get in. Code 1

5 Likes

I came here specifically to see if anyone else was having the same issue. I’m getting the Code 1 error as well.

12 Likes

Ditto

More characters

3 Likes

Error Code 1 also… cannot join games or create new game.

3 Likes

same here more characgters

2 Likes

Same here. Good to know it’s not just me.

1 Like

Hey all,

I passed this up.

There’s nothing that can be done on the player side atm. Hang tight.

43 Likes

Same here. Can’t create a game with any of my characters.

4 Likes

Same. Code 1 error.

When I try to create a private game it just gives them code 1 and saying a game can be cannot be created.

WHen I try to do a public one it says a public game cannot be created at this time with code 1.

3 Likes

oof ! i thought i was going crazy ! hope they fix this fast :confused:

3 Likes

Having the same issue as well.

4 Likes

Same error here, Code 1

3 Likes

Same problem here. Rebooted everything multiple times - no luck.

4 Likes

Same here code 1! I’ve restarted the launcher and game several times but nothing seems to work.

4 Likes