Game terminated

Disconnected from game twice. Now cannot join any game at all, solo or in party. Says “servers are busy”, errors 395000 and 395002

1 Like

same here, was busy playing “up and DC” with cannot log in and/or though it does, seems like will, either hero list cannot load or the game terminated / servers are busy crud …

hard enough roll again and again and again and again to try to get stuff need, to end up with nothing but massive amount of wasted time … that being said, I find today and yesterday were absolute crud for play, what used to be “tough” has become virtually impossible, though get tougher and tougher self via paragons

what a cheap way to “slow folks down” screw everyone over equally (which really does not at all slow down the top runners)

not related at all, but still, it grinds my gears to no end

I imagine this new game terminated from many folks say the same ~10-20 mins ago type thing, probably yet again someone doing something shady DDoS as an example, which has been done countless times… likely explains why as well, goes form butter smooth to over time getting worse and worse lags for no darn reason.

this would be my guess why it just “all of a sudden” took place not all that many minutes ago … likely, all the work did to clear the one GR and loot, has all been in vain (though still lost the key, the $$$ etc)

:frowning: