Game kept on crashing with patch 2.6.10

If non-program folder works, stay there.
The program folder(s) belongs to system and may need higher privilege (e.g. admin role) to write files.
Another folder one should avoid is the root folder C:\

I tried a temporary workaround by running D3 in windowed mode and it didn’t crash.

My game is installed on separate physical drives.

guess u r right, i will keep it like this. it still feels like diabolic magic. since the folder is specifically designed to be the one folder in the OS for programs to be installed and especially the launcher targets this as default (so devs mean to use it?!

i did the same in an desperate attempt to find a workaround, along other things, so maybe this could help. at least atm i dont have the bug anymore.

All along my game have been installed on separate drives. Definitely there’s some bug in this patch since console players also reporting getting crashes so can ruled out the following:

-Drivers issues
-Separate folders
-32/64bit
-Reinstall
-Antivirus software conflict

Workarounds that worked:
-Running in Windowed Mode

Try posting the Console info in the Console section of your forums? Just saying…

1 Like

Girlfriend was crashing at crystal arch, had her go kill diablo in adventure mode, then went back to campaign with no crashes.

Patch has been released to all consoled which should fix the crash issues. We are working on the Nintendo Switch patch now and expect this to be patched the week of 11/23. Thanks everyone!

2 Likes

Can you please confirm the status of Season 22 for Switch? I know what you have said was regarding the patch, but was not explicitly cited that such affects the start of season 22 on Switch.

This latest patch fixed it. No crash in Act V.

I am so tired of blizzard and diablo 3 atm, season 21 freezelag issue all the way tryin to fix it. Finally, done. Start season 22, oh yeah lets remember to screw people up in diablo again so we can say its their computers or drivers that are wrong again. Maybe answer everyone with send dxdiag and we see.
Maybe blizzard its time for you to actully do something for once in a while and not just say that its our things. Well it isnt when 5-10-15 % of the player have it, then its on you! We are the reason you get paid, so start acting after your costumers instead of eating pizza all day.

hi,

The same I still have the game which crashes randomly in bounties / gr / rifts since 2.6.10.

What about servers with a latency of +1000 ms in each pack is unplayable.

The servers are located on the moon or whatever.
It’s a shame that every season players have to endure these recurring problems.

Once again…
Code : 57DA1640-7E76-4880-9073-329797AB224C
Quest : Kill Phazula Act IV
Tourment 4

me too one more here 3411EC46-DE4B-48A9-AC9E-A84CA8577333 in gr this afternoon

Here are two back to back.
209D5B90-20D5-40AC-92AB-B85393645A05

C8AFF772-3CBD-4EF7-8042-C408E4D0C008

I’m also having issues. My game keeps freezing .Sometimes, there be no voice and or ambient volume. Also, when loading a new area I would be stuck on the loading screen for 5 minutes. I have tried just about everything to fix but no success. Please Fix !!

Mi gra losowo się zawiesza obraz staje na jakieś 7 sekund po czym gra rusza dalej.

1. AMD AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
  2. SilentiumPC Fera 3 120mm
  3. MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
  4. Corsair 16GB (1x16GB) 3000MHz CL16 Vengeance LPX Black
  5. SilentiumPC Signum SG1 TG
  6. be quiet! System Power 9 700W 80 Plus Bronze
  7. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER WINDFORCE OC 2X 4GB
  8. Dysk SSD
    9.System win 10 64bit

game crashes about every 3-4 hours. one time i had a freeze for 1min (died) win 10 even said program not responding, but after 1 min it continued normally, i could keep playing. messed with all kinds of settings, still crashes from time to time to desktop. got new hardware and drivers. never had problems when idling in town, but during intense fights with a lot of button mashing, it can crash. also had a weird bug, where i was locked in a GR, could not exit and not use a wpn, but run around.

my last crash was rly annoying, pushing new GR lvl, at the very end of the zone i activate the rift guardian, but im near the exit - this is not spawning spot, so game didnt know where to spawn him, and simply didnt. so i run around and it crashes. really sad stuff - and i have been having problems of the game crashing on total different PC since years!! why is this not getting fixed.

And we dont have any solution for the moment i still have crashes with diferent pc with different windows…

Even wudijo crashed when streaming!!!

1 Like